Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Pay $7600 A Month For This Penthouse?

To be real, some people don't want to own a home. Lot of work comes with it. Also, might not be there often.

Also, she might own several homes and just rent them out. If you getting passive income from each home, that will take care of the mortgage for each home. Then you will also have a surplus in money from each home that will cover some or all your rent for your apartment.

Or she just may have a lot of disposable income to where she just wants to pay for convenience and a nice view in the heart of ATL

To be real, some people don't want to own a home. Lot of work comes with it. Also, might not be there often.

Also, she might own several homes and just rent them out. If you getting passive income from each home, that will take care of the mortgage for each home. Then you will also have a surplus in money from each home that will cover some or all your rent for your apartment.

Or she just may have a lot of disposable income to where she just wants to pay for convenience and a nice view in the heart of ATL
Nah man she should’ve bought a house 6 miles away so I can feel better about how she’s spending her money even though I don’t know shit about her and I don’t make anywhere near as much as her

from the looks it's almost like she's on the outskirts of downtown

there's spots more "downtown" w/ rooftop pools & shit that's not even 1/2 what she's payin

but if you like it I love it

Back