Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Live in Separate Houses From Your Spouse?

dope af.....shit would probably stay fresh for a long time
I think so...and that would be the goal.

Was it you or someone else who brought up missing each other? I'm not going back to look lol But yeah, let's miss each other sometimes.

Let's work on trying to extend the 'honeymoon phase' (or some semblance thereof) "for as long as we both shall live".

Last edited:
Blink twice if you safe King

LLS
giphy.gif

I've been married for 12 years and counting. My wife and I are such homies that we can hang everyday but at the same time we're apart for some hours everyday as well. Living in different houses but being married is just beyond my view scope. Like we've been on quarantine for a little over a year and shit been gravy. We work in separate spaces in the house all day. After we're both off we either do some shit together or stay apart for a few hours then go to bed together.

LLS
giphy.gif

I've been married for 12 years and counting. My wife and I are such homies that we can hang everyday but at the same time we're apart for some hours everyday as well. Living in different houses but being married is just beyond my view scope. Like we've been on quarantine for a little over a year and shit been gravy. We work in separate spaces in the house all day. After we're both off we either do some shit together or stay apart for a few hours then go to bed together.
It sounds like that works for the two of you, that's wonderful!

It's also wonderful when others decide as a unit, to live another way and still be just as committed and dedicated to their spouse and marriage.

Different strokes and all that jazz...šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

It sounds like that works for the two of you, that's wonderful!

It's also wonderful when others decide as a unit, to live another way and still be just as committed and dedicated to their spouse and marriage.

Different strokes and all that jazz...šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Exactly didn't say any of yall was wrong just that it ain't for me.

I think folks should do whatever is best for them to remain sane, in love and faithful to each other.

I think so...and that would be the goal.

Was it you or someone else who brought up missing each other? I'm not going back to look lol But yeah, let's miss each other sometimes.

Let's work on trying to extend the 'honeymoon phase' "for as long as we both shall live".

yeah im with that....it comes with challenges such as kids and school and what not but it can be done if both parties can see the good in it and are will to try different things

im all about beating odds....going against the grain and winning anyway....taking a different route

that type of shit motivates me

Exactly didn't say any of yall was wrong just that it ain't for me.

I think folks should do whatever is best for them to remain sane, in love and faithful to each other.
I didn't say you did Mr. Morgan. Just adding to the discussion.

We're on the same page...just different paragraphs, is all. lol

I didn't say you did Mr. Morgan. Just adding to the discussion.

We're on the same page...just different paragraphs, is all. lol

I know you didn't say that. We're just speaking and conversing on similarities and differences.

You can keep the shank in bra again today when it comes to me. LLS

yeah im with that....it comes with challenges such as kids and school and what not but it can be done if both parties can see the good in it and are will to try different things

im all about beating odds....going against the grain and winning anyway....taking a different route

that type of shit motivates me
Well, luckily for me (us) kids wouldn't be challenge...I'm #teamnokids lol.

But as with any marriage/relationship there will most certainly be challenges along the way. You just work together as a unit and 'get'er done'. Yes, that includes trying different things to find something that works for all involved.

I like your attitude Mr. Haf!

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Mr. Morgan, I think you're one of the coolest people here.

I'd never stab you...when I pull my shank out on you, it's rooted in love šŸ—”ā¤...you know, like when you were a little kid and cuttin' up your mom/dad would show you the belt but they weren't gonna spank you for real lol

Mr. Morgan, I think you're one of the coolest people here.

I'd never stab you...when I pull my shank out on you, it's rooted in love šŸ—”ā¤...you know, like when you were a little kid and cuttin' up your mom/dad would show you the belt but they weren't gonna spank you for real lol

I am comforted by those words!!
giphy-downsized.gif

Damn. After reading these posts...
giphy.gif

I thought I was alone. The thought of having to share a bed with someone else (on a daily basis) is discomforting.

Been telling friends for years, I'mma need a chick that's cool with having her own room.

My friends gfs/wives say it's another example of my "commitment issues".

Telling my guys to leave them chicks asap... they don't want their boy to be happy!

Last edited:
Damn. After reading these posts...
View attachment 502683

I thought I was alone. The thought of having to share a bed with someone else (on a daily basis) is discomforting.

Been telling friends for years, I'mma need a chick that's cool with having her own room.

My friends gfs/wives say it's another example of my "commitment issues".

Telling my guys to leave them chicks asap... they don't their boy to be happy!

people are just different man lol.....neither one is wrong

i live with and sleep with my wife every day....but i would be cool with trying another arrangement

i've brought it up a lot....im cool with the way it is tho

Don't think I'd wanna be stepping out the front door to see my lady. Could probably give it a go, depending on proximity.

I'd even compromise and say we could live in the same (big ass) house. He has his wing and I have mine.

Our marriage would still be pretty "traditional" otherwise.

This would be the ideal scenario.. like my grand parents did. Big house, both rooms on the opposite end.

My grand dad had shit patterned real nice. (Grandma had to be convinced, eventually came to like it).

Back