Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you keep or cancel your ex spouse as a beneficiary on your life insurance?

Right, but let THEM spend it. If they fuck it off, that's one thing, but for it to be gone before they even get to touch it??? Nah b, can't let that happen.
well, you can release some for immediate dispersal to the mom, and have the rest dispersed when they are 18

shrugs

Right, but let THEM spend it. If they fuck it off, that's one thing, but for it to be gone before they even get to touch it??? Nah b, can't let that happen.

any bitch that does that would have shown those types of traits long before and you probably wouldnt have married her

some people change but for the most part any decent mother is gonna make sure her kids get that

any bitch that does that would have shown those types of traits long before and you probably wouldnt have married her

some people change but for the most part any decent mother is gonna make sure her kids get that

Money changes a lot of people. Let a million drop in somebody's hands and watch what happens.

Reactions: 1/2
Money changes a lot of people. Let a million drop in somebody's hands and watch what happens.

i agree when thinking in the most common terms.....most men and women alike wouldnt do right with it if they never had anything

this goes back to choosing your spouse to begin with tho......im 100% positive mine would set the kids up real sweet, probably double the shit by the time they could touch it.....new man or not

whoa whoa whoa

who said to give them a mil tho lol

you can divide the percentages pleighboi

I had a million dollar policy on me when I was working in defense. 50% to my wife and 12.5% to each of our 4 kids.

Shit, niggas been murked over $100K policies and even less than that.

I had a million dollar policy on me when I was working in defense. 50% to my wife and 12.5% to each of our 4 kids.

Shit, niggas been murked over $100K policies and even less than that.
like 1/2 said, i think you would know if she would kill you before you enter into a relationship with her

but i wont disregard the possibility

Back