Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you have agreed to do this prank to your dad?

I don't even see what the funny part of the prank is supposed to be. Like what result of that would have been humorous. Either the data is going to respond as a disciplinarian, which is correct but not particularly funny or he's just going to let the kid get away with disrespecting the mother which is incorrect and still not particularly funny.
It's to see the reaction from the dad. It's a trend they were doing. Some dads didn't fall for it and some went ballistic

Some daughters even did it to the dads. Can't remember if anyone did it to the moms

That cardio traumatized my nigga.
Bruh, I was on the third floor and heard him talking back to his mother... Man I shot down the stairs... They heard me coming and tried to block the stairs...I hoped the banister like i was still young....

Jacked the boy up right quick.... Then took like 2 hours to recover šŸ˜«

naw, we don't play pranks on our parents. There's a line there to respect. I don't remember anyone doing that when I was young

I'm 30 sumn yrs old & never cussed around my parents

not even a "damn" or "hell"

stupid cracka shit

50 and ain't so much as uttered a cussword around my moms. Shit, I don't even drink around 'em.

Around my siblings and cousins??? Gettin' fuuuuuuuuucked up and cussin' every other word!

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
When I was growing up my best friend for a minute was this rich mixed indian kid who had a white mom who was an alcoholic but i didn't know it at the time. So one day I'm at his house after school and his mom was there and it was the first time that I met her and he cursed her out in a way that blew my fucking mind. We were maybe 15 and this kid had no hood in him whatsoever but he was talking to his mom like a gorilla pimp and I had to be like "chill what the fuck are you doing b?" ready to fight him thinking he was having a psychotic episode or something and she looked at me all confused and shit and like offered us some lunchables or pizza rolls or something. Anyway long story short many years later I crossed paths with dude and brought it up like you were always mad chill but after I saw that I couldn't be around you anymore and he was like yeah I know but the thing is if somebody doesn't respect themself you don't respect them either.

I guess my takeaway from that was I learned that there's always cause and effect. No matter how much we think we have control over our lives, emotions and behavior... a lot of the shit we do is ingrained and it takes work to not submit to your basest nature.

Back