COMMUNITY Would you go on this show?

Golden

Administrator
Jan 16, 2017
Here's how it works:
1. A couple goes on a game show to win a bunch of cash
2. They're asked to rate themselves or their partner vs other people (last round, it's vs each other)
3. The answer they go with is matched against the % of the public that agrees with them
4. They win or lose the money, potentially at the cost of their relationship

Bonus: The show calls up people from their past, like exes and shit, and makes them rate them against their current partners for the high stake rounds. Smh

Would you go on this fucked up show?

Yeah imma pass. I ain't THAT strapped up for cash.

who the fuck keeps tabs on their ex S.O.??? wheredeydodatat??? My ex is my ex for a reason. The bitch could be piss poor living in a cardboard box under the Ambassador Bridge with no legs, one eye, and had a stroke so she talks like mushmouth and I really wouldn't give a damn about any of it.

Hell nah
0bzTOsd_zpsisejp8zs.png

Nahhhh, I'm good.
I don't have a record, I would much rather keep it that way lmao.

LOL at Your Face or Mine being mentioned on here. It's been on UK TV previously though it had a different female presenter the first time around.

The prize money is really low so it attracts broke students and Z-list celebrities, and it's really just an excuse for Jimmy Carr and Katherine Ryan to take the absolute piss out of people on TV. I have no sympathy for anyone that goes on it.

Last edited: