Would you fight prime Mike Tyson for $100 million?

The 2 round stipulation should be a dealbreaker for everyone. Iron Mike in his prime was resetting trained heavyweight boxers back to factory defaults within 10 seconds of the bell.

Fuck I look like stepping into the ring and waking up 5-7 business days later in a hospital with a whole physical therapy regimen and my jaw wired shut and nothing to show for it?

talking about... "i was sliding, dippin and slippin but I shoulda been slippin, dippin and divin"

The 2 round stipulation should be a dealbreaker for everyone. Iron Mike in his prime was resetting trained heavyweight boxers back to factory defaults within 10 seconds of the bell.

Fuck I look like stepping into the ring and waking up 5-7 business days later in a hospital with a whole physical therapy regimen and my jaw wired shut and nothing to show for it?

talking about... "i was sliding, dippin and slippin but I shoulda been slippin, dippin and divin"
but you get to prove you have real big dick energy

I'm grabbing, holding, taking standing counts. Getting warnings for holding and running. Spitting out my mouth piece

As long as I don't get dq'd I might make it.

I'm not attempting to fight this nigga at all. It's all about wasting the clock.

I believe I have enough cardio to keep going around the ring trying to keep some distance, plus with holding I can last 2 rounds.

I'm not throwing a single punch and piss him off

of course

I would've just offered Mike $20M of it...........Mike in his prime never made that much per fight (pre-1991)

an easy $20M for him for less than 10mins of work

Buuut could you then go complete 10 passes in an NFL game??

Sooo goin’ 2 rounds wit’ a prime Mike Tyson who routinely knocked other professional fighters out in 90 secs is attainable but 10 quick dump off passes is Fast and the Furious amounts of ridiculousness?? FOH

:hahaha:

I believe I have enough cardio to keep going around the ring trying to keep some distance, plus with holding I can last 2 rounds.

I'm not throwing a single punch and piss him off

See, that's just it: He was "The Baddest Man On The Planet", he ain't gonna expect you to throw punches, he's gonna expect you to be scared of the real man and run.

In my prime, I'd try my damnedest to land punches 'cause that ain't what he would expect.