Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Date?

Yall do know you can date women without having a lifetime commitment to them.

"I WAs gOnNa SpeND tHe weEKenD wItH hEr BuT tHaT taTToo On heR AnKle WAs A deAl brEaKer."

FOH.
GTD.
When I see will you date a woman I see something more serious than a hit and run. If it was that should have said would you go on a date with a woman.

Some of y'all are thinking smashing and dashing, nah that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about dating and eventually considering a serious relationship.

Some of y'all are thinking smashing and dashing, nah that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about dating and eventually considering a serious relationship.
So if you fell in love with a woman, you wouldn't follow your heart bcuz of some meaningless picture(to you) that was on her arm? She wasn't allowed to love before you?

Personally I would be more focused on our future and not her past. A tattoo is not a deal breaker. That's just me tho.

So if you fell in love with a woman, you wouldn't follow your heart bcuz of some meaningless picture(to you) that was on her arm? She wasn't allowed to love before you?

Personally I would be more focused on our future and not her past. A tattoo is not a deal breaker. That's just me tho.

She would have to eventually get it covered up if we are moving into a serious relationship or else you are cot damn right I won't. I'm not bringing her around my people with them asking who is (insert man's name) on your body? You fucking her time after time over a few years with a picture of her ex man on her chest staring at you?

Last edited:
She would have to eventually get it covered up if we are moving into a serious relationship or else you are cot damn right I won't. I'm not bringing her around my people with them asking who is (insert man's name) on your body? You fucking her time after time over a few years with a picture of her ex man on her chest staring at you?
If he don't wanna see me ripping up her guts, he better cover his eyes.

giphy-downsized.gif

I've done it before....tat was on her ass and I got her to go get it covered up

same chick also tried to steal my car one time.......I've already told the story on here before

her sex game was crazy tho SMH 🙁

Back