Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you date someone your age, who is a virgin?

i dont see nothing wrong with it but it most likely wouldnt work for me in any type of long run

people just got different speeds

even when I was younger i wasnt a fan of "coaching" and waiting for shit to develop

trust me, its a nice thought and i get it....."clean" "tight" "all mine" and all that shit but that doesnt necessarily translate to everybody's needs

Virgins were a turnoff for me after my experience with one. After my relationship ended, I wanted her to hurry up getting married and having kids.

She has two last time I checked. I couldn't care less if the box was fire after all that simping and agony I went through.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
None of y’all looking for virgins though

Like I said before I'd never seek that out and unless you also waiting for marriage seeking that out is kinda weird. Nothing wrong with going forward with a relationship with someone who is a virgin tho.

This makes absolutely no sense bruh. And in the realm where it could possibly make sense, your logic is that a 37 year old woman who has never had sex, doesnt know how to wash her vagina. Or even worse, never washes her vagina because sex would be the only reason to do so.

:lookatthisshit:

How old are you, exactly?

Where'd you get the washing part from? That was from your own weird subconscious thoughts.

The implication was that a 37 year old virgin has no clue what she's doing.

Anybody taking a medication can be robbed of their sex drive...ain’t always that deep or somebody fault
Ppl take meds when its not health related?

So yall in a relationship with junkies

Back