Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you date someone your age, who is a virgin?

Yeah but the catch is it's made by a chef who never cooked before.
This makes absolutely no sense bruh. And in the realm where it could possibly make sense, your logic is that a 37 year old woman who has never had sex, doesnt know how to wash her vagina. Or even worse, never washes her vagina because sex would be the only reason to do so.

:lookatthisshit:

How old are you, exactly?

i dont see nothing wrong with it but it most likely wouldnt work for me in any type of long run

people just got different speeds

even when I was younger i wasnt a fan of "coaching" and waiting for shit to develop

trust me, its a nice thought and i get it....."clean" "tight" "all mine" and all that shit but that doesnt necessarily translate to everybody's needs

So yeah, if you still in a relationship with a person who has these issues, it's your fault

Nothing wrong with being in a relationship with someone who has those issues. Like they don't deserve to be in a relationship cause they're dealing with shit (rape, abuse) that isn't their fault? And nothing wrong with being in a relationship with someone that's not ruled by fucking if that's what you choose (waiting for marriage)

Back