Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Date Someone With Bad Credit?

Would you date someone with bad credit?
Depends

No two situations are alike

She could've had an irresponsible parent who just put shit in her name and never paid the bill

Or she could be just irresponsible herself and not understand how credit works

If it's the latter, if she is willing to learn, I could show her why it's important to have nice credit, but if she on some, but I wanna buy this to go to the club Friday or me and my girls going on vacation and I need to go, then FOH

Yep because my ass is about to be knee-deep in debt after school and I cant write you off because your credit is fucked up...shit mines fucked up too lol

We both just have to work on becoming financially knowledgeable and stable for the future

Shit, that's a tough one, what else she bringing to the table Lol, but nah, I'll date someone, but let me see your budget.

Also, if we get married and as @Race Jones stated about her debt, let's say 40k, Should the husband who may be debt free, take on that shit? or be on some "I wasn't shooting in the gym wit you"

Shit, that's a tough one, what else she bringing to the table Lol, but nah, I'll date someone, but let me see your budget.

Also, if we get married and as @Race Jones stated about her debt, let's say 40k, Should the husband who may be debt free, take on that shit? or be on some "I wasn't shooting in the gym wit you"

I mean thats up to the husband. lol

I plan to be very straight forward about my financial situation.

nah fam nah. i want a life without added struggle. ion want bill collectors at my door, takin my shit as collateral.

neyo_stripper_rain_01231.jpg

i wanna do the money dance without fearin whether that nigga just took out a loan. i wanna buy 80 gold chains n not worry that I just spent our bill money.

I'm not a fan of owing people shit but I'm open minded enough to give them a chance depending on what happened. Also I need to determine if she has a habit of making terrible decisions leading her to the bad credit.

Yeah

We ain't ever gonna go past dating but as long as the .....

Yeah, I could

Depends on the reason why, the amount of debt and if it is an on going issue. I can understand problems due to school loans or medical debt. But if you are living beyond your means for no good reason other than you want stuff is an automatic pass.

Everyone may have a situation. So it depends on the situation. What if he was all good and steady with good credit lost his job. Took a minute to find another one, everything got behind. But he is still working to bring it up. Yep, I'm in.
Now if he down with not paying bills on time, robbing Peter, and to pay Paul that means he doesn't know how to budget. I may take the time to help learn. But if he ain't making an effort to learn nope out.

Back