Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Cut Your Friend Off For Being A Deadbeat Parent?

Saw this video and made me think...could you be friends with your homie if you know 100% fact they're willingly not taking care of their kids?

I have physically beaten my friend up for neglecting his kids. He and his kids are now better bcuz of it.

Lol I just watched the videos. Dude said he not taking care of his kids cuz his bm cheated with her new bf. And nigga in the back talkin bout "he grown if he dont wana take care of his kids...I mean..."

whole friend group is retarded

I would've stopped being the nigga friend for walking outside with that monopoly jacket on.

Him not taking care of his kids would've just been icing on the cake

When I was younger I wouldn't care since their kids wasn't my problem but now I would have an issue with it and couldn't rock them because of it

Basically this. Young me wouldn't give a shit. Once I had kids and really understood what it means to be in their lives and take care of them I couldn't fuck with no dude that didn't do shit for his kids.

I had to cut off a friend for cheating on his damn wife who's also my friend absolutely I will.

Yes......I don't have clowns in my circle. If you cant take care of your kids I can't fuck with you in no form. Man up fuck nigga take care of your responsibilities

Saw this video and made me think...could you be friends with your homie if you know 100% fact they're willingly not taking care of their kids?

Ok so I got a weird situation one of my homeboys got jaded back in the day cuz some girl pinned a baby on him. So he always on some shot like shawties need to get abortions if they messing with bums or if dude don’t want the kid. But the nigga literally don’t wear condoms and run through chicks. He just had a daughter last year he be posting her and all but another chick he used to mess with got pregnant round same time and had a boy and he ain’t doing nothing for him no pics no acknowledgment and the kid look just like him.

Don’t get me wrong they not the smartest when it comes to deep shit and she really should’ve known better but o know he gone have to pay back child support for this. But I’m not really supposed to know this at all.

Without hesitation….In the everlasting words of Pusha T. “ I don’t fuck w niggas who don’t take care of their kids”

The 2-3 friends I had that are like that I don't really communicate with anymore not because they don't take of their kids but they had the kind of traits that already showed me some doofy shit like that was bound to happen.

The type of niggas I see at the barbershop and they want to talk about old times. Bummy.

Back