Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Would you change history if given the chance?

Would you change history given the chance

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No, things are how they should be

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
I got this idea from time machine movies and an article about Mortal Kombat 11 where
Jax wins the tournament and changes history to where slavery never happened
And i know when it comes to questions like this people say no because changing one thing can take them out of existence but lets remove that part. If you could change history and your family wouldnt cease to exist would you do it?

hov did that, so hopefully, u wouldn't have to go through that.

those that came before me went through hell, they died heros and their names lives on with honor. Sometimes, honor is all we have.

I'm not about to take away the honor of others for my own ego

I would murder(technically self defense) every cracka that pulled up on that coast looking for "migrant workers" according to texas history books.

Yea I'd change shit
*Edit* them arabs would get it too

Yeah when you think about trying to change grand things you wouldn't exist . We can start with 2016 though

If I change the events of slavery...we wouldn't be here.

Gat damn
U was big draco the whole time?!
soulja.jpg

Gat damn
U was big draco the whole time?!
soulja.jpg

Dunno bout that ig'nant shyt right there.

If our ancestors wasn't brought over...you and I wouldn't exist. Which is why I said its tricky. We are who we are b/c of what our ancestors went thru.

Fucc yeah I would love to go back in time and eradicate slavery. But then what kinda effect would it have on us now? But I would change how they prevented us from reading. Wit that knowledge, we could use it to our advantage. Put ourselves in positions where our impact would be felt even 10x more than what it is now.

They denied us, b/c they feared us. I'd change that.

Shit yeah I would. Dunno if it would make things better or worse but that shit would be fun and I'd use it to my advantage somehow.

Dunno bout that ig'nant shyt right there.

If our ancestors wasn't brought over...you and I wouldn't exist. Which is why I said its tricky. We are who we are b/c of what our ancestors went thru.

Fucc yeah I would love to go back in time and eradicate slavery. But then what kinda effect would it have on us now? But I would change how they prevented us from reading. Wit that knowledge, we could use it to our advantage. Put ourselves in positions where our impact would be felt even 10x more than what it is now.

They denied us, b/c they feared us. I'd change that.
If I go back ain't no mo slavery
Give a shit bout this current bullshit or whether you or I are here. Whose to say we wouldn't still be born in Africa at a later time.

As long as I could set up my people to take care of themselves in the future I'm good

Back