Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Bring Soup To Your Homie If He Was Ill!? Shorty Says You're Gay If You Showing That Type Of Love To Your Bros!

It is gay af
Hey yo bruh I'm sick af can u bring me some soup
Nope
DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif

Man. If my home asked me to bring him soup I would tell him to man up and do it himself or to Door dash it. If he was broke and asked me to pay for it, I'd audibly go "FUCK! Alright send me what you want. Fuck you" and order it for him.
At first I was like "if requested", but in the age of food delivery..
This nigga getting $15 max on postmates.

I hate people sometimes

I had a nigga actually pull that shit on me himself.....did some "friend" shit for the nigga and later found out he telling people he run me and be having me do shit like that lol

I aint bring him no soup to the crib, but I went and picked his shit up for him cuz he was busy (we were in school together)

im really not that dude so for me to do that for somebody means i fw you and its rare

its hard to even open up to become a real friend to anybody

I hate people sometimes

I had a nigga actually pull that shit on me himself.....did some "friend" shit for the nigga and later found out he telling people he run me and be having me do shit like that lol

I aint bring him no soup to the crib, but I went and picked his shit up for him cuz he was busy (we were in school together)

im really not that dude so for me to do that for somebody means i fw you and its rare

its hard to even open up to become a real friend to anybody
Fam, I feel this. If actually help a MF, I really fuck with you. Other than that nigga you got a pulse and vision, make something happen.
People don’t value peoples time or concern, so I can’t give either just off gp

Reactions: 1/2
I don't think I'm overly thoughtful like that. I usually preserve actions like that to get in good with the ladies...but if asked...I've got no issue.

Y'all are insecure as fuck. I mean it'd be kinda weird if he just had a headache or a runny nose and you show up with a care kit. But if my friend is laid up not doing well, damn right I'd visit him and bring him some soup if he wanted some.

Some of y'all are examples of "with friends like you who need enemies".

Back