Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Bring Soup To Your Homie If He Was Ill!? Shorty Says You're Gay If You Showing That Type Of Love To Your Bros!

If my boy asks me, yea.

If we talking and he tell me he really sick and to pick something up for him, i would do it.

I wouldnt do it without being asked though.

The shit bout it being gay? I aint gay so nothing I do bout to make me gay. Thats stupid.

Last edited:
A real friend gonna bring you some loud and a Gatorade or coconut water. Get your electrolytes. Foh w some soup. That's weird. Even by request. Ask ya girl or ya momma for some soup my g. Order yourself some pho.

Yes. I’d do anything for my friends and family... even when I don’t want to...

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm not really taking that literally, like actual soup. I kinda took it to mean 'Would you bring your homie xyz if he was sick?'. Could be soup. Could be weed. Could be cough medicine and water. Could be a meal. Whatever.

I dunno.

Nah. I think they laid the scenario out quite flat. They weren't generalizing in the video.

Man. If my home asked me to bring him soup I would tell him to man up and do it himself or to Door dash it. If he was broke and asked me to pay for it, I'd audibly go "FUCK! Alright send me what you want. Fuck you" and order it for him.

Back