Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Would You Be Cool With Chris Brown Giving Your Girl A Lapdance On Stage?

Would You Be Cool With It?

• Yea, I Aint Insecure

• Hell Nah, She's For The Streets!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Her happiness/making sure she has one of the best nights of her life/once & a lifetime experience>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my pride/ego.

The ONLY thing that would piss me off is her bringing her phone wit her on stage. Fucc dat phone...go be in the moment. I'm glad ole girl did put the phone down and just enjoyed herself in that moment.

I got a pet peeve of mofos going to concerts and focusing more on capturing the moment on their phones, than being immersed in the experience w/o it. But that's another topic.

lol So, it makes sense to you that her happiness is coming from being grinded on by another dude? Ya'll are weird, but to each his/her own.

Bruh I think the video is mad light this is not grinding lol

I'm not talking about the video as much as the concept itself. The idea that the thing that would make your chick happier than anything else in the world is physical contact with another man is wild to me.

I could just be different though. Neither my wife or I give a shit about celebrities, so paying up on something like this would be a no brainer for us.

lol So, it makes sense to you that her happiness is coming from being grinded on by another dude? Ya'll are weird, but to each his/her own.

I'm not talking about the video as much as the concept itself. The idea that the thing that would make your chick happier than anything else in the world is physical contact with another man is wild to me.

I could just be different though. Neither my wife or I give a shit about celebrities, so paying up on something like this would be a no brainer for us.

But that's you.

Now if your s/o was a fan of said artist and got chosen outta the thousands of other women to come on stage...why would you deny her that once in a lifetime experience?? To protect your ego? Your pride? B/c you can't separate the difference b/t it being part of the show, and not him actually tryin to steal her away from you??

But ok. If THAT particular moment is the straw that breaks the camel's back on a relationship that both of yall invested in long term...then that would be weird. At least to me.

Cuz that comes off as if there was underlying issues in place long b4 that concert. I'm just sayin.

I don’t think he was being literal saying her feeling his dick or whatever is the dream part. I’m thinking being taken on stage by your favorite artists and have him focus on you at a concert was some dream shit. Like if Keith Sweat was to serenade your wife and he grabs her hand would you leave?

This is on that same level.

ROFL

I go to a Janet Jackson concert with wifey, and Ms. Janet invites me up for a little body rub?

Disrespectful? Not very likely but I'm not giving up on that once in a lifetime opportunity to be upclose with my favourite female artiste of all time...

Wifey'll be alright

:mackie:

But that's you.

Now if your s/o was a fan of said artist and got chosen outta the thousands of other women to come on stage...why would you deny her that once in a lifetime experience?? To protect your ego? Your pride? B/c you can't separate the difference b/t it being part of the show, and not him actually tryin to steal her away from you??

But ok. If THAT particular moment is the straw that breaks the camel's back on a relationship that both of yall invested in long term...then that would be weird. At least to me.

Cuz that comes off as if there was underlying issues in place long b4 that concert. I'm just sayin.

Bruh, if that's what you like, that's what you like. At the end of the day I didn't marry a woman that fawns over other dudes. This once in a lifetime shit y'all keep talking about is literally just her running up against another dude. The fact you think I'm the oddball for not being ok with my lady having that much desire for another guy is weird to me. At the end of the day, it's not an issue for me because I didn't wife that kind of chick. Like I said before, to each his/her own.

Off topic, but this nigga could have been huge if he and his management cared about his image

So is the act? Like if it was just dancing like old people is that ok

For me, this has gone beyond the actual act.

Some of ya'll are basically saying you'd be ok with it because you wouldn't want to deny your lady the greatest experience of life. That's the shit that blows me. Like you wouldn't think nothing about the fact that you're ladies moment of peak happiness was brought by some other guy? Maybe it's cause I'm married and just have a different perspective, but it would be weird as hell to me to be with a woman whose that enraptured by another dude.

Like you'd really be cool on the ride home looking at your lady all giddy, excited, and possibly turned on by simply being in the presence of another man. That's wild to me. lol

Back