Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you be an active informant for 85k a year?

That tweet is wild by the way, feds dangling money infront of impoverished black to snitch on dudes killing and selling poison in the hood to get them in jail faster. As opposed to what? Letting them do what they do and having the city or county turn into the night of the living dead and abandoned by the government and niggaz start talking bout how the system does nothing for blacks. What niggaz be wanting exactly?

Niggaz wanna be able to sell drugs and kill each other and at the same time have access to high end grocery stores, well funded schools and tax paid for green spaces? Niggaz wanna live in a world that don’t exist anywhere else in the world. You ever been in the store and a mufucka get caught stealing and get mad that they got caught, but get let go. Come back a couple months later and complain about prices being high

What do niggaz be wanting b, cause I’m legit confused. What world niggaz live in cause it ain’t the real world.

That tweet is wild by the way, feds dangling money infront of impoverished black to snitch on dudes killing and selling poison in the hood to get them in jail faster. As opposed to what? Letting them do what they do and having the city or county turn into the night of the living dead and abandoned by the government and niggaz start talking bout how the system does nothing for blacks. What niggaz be wanting exactly?

Niggaz wanna be able to sell drugs and kill each other and at the same time have access to high end grocery stores, well funded schools and tax paid for green spaces? Niggaz wanna live in a world that don’t exist anywhere else in the world. You ever been in the store and a mufucka get caught stealing and get mad that they got caught, but get let go. Come back a couple months later and complain about prices being high

What do niggaz be wanting b, cause I’m legit confused. What world niggaz live in cause it ain’t the real world.
Man WHAT?!?!?

The same niggas who shoot people are not caring about quality schools and grocery stores or any of that tho

Last edited:

So basically the solution would be more resources being put into those communities right?

I didn't know that shit had a salary...I thought snitches get paid in Popeyes and cigarettes...

According to First48, it's KFC and Hawaiian Punch.

EkVU_tdXkAU4Qvf.jpg

Trick question.

If you're getting paid $85,000/year, you're probably working for the feds as an undercover.

If you're an informant, you're probably not getting paid that much(if anything at all) because the feds are holding your freedom over your head.

Basically forcing you to work for them and threatening you with jail time if you don't cooperate.

Back