Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would French Montana beat Kendrick Lamar in a Verzuz

The songs French is on is better with him off them

Yea I'm not hating on French. He knows how to make hits, but thats mainly because of the production and features. Like Dj Khaled. He's not a great rapper but not the worst. I like most of his albums. I find myself skipping more Kendrick's tracks than I listen to. Rapping fast doesn't make u a great rapper.

9ac03c770c882e9edc86d6d3528311e2c6c7612e.jpg

Has anybody ever actually listened to French's verse on Stay Schemin? I legit just realized I always cut the song after Drake's verse and have never once even considered he even has a verse on the song

Has anybody ever actually listened to French's verse on Stay Schemin? I legit just realized I always cut the song after Drake's verse and have never once even considered he even has a verse on the song

Same. Even Ricky tbh could do with him goin' after Drake

The "club" argument is overrated and overstated.

Just because something gets played in the club does not make it good.

I actually like a few French records like Don't Panic, Lockjaw etc and I think he had the best verse on " I Did it For My Dawgz" but outside of the very few occasions that nigga is trash.

You not lame if you don't listen to trash ass rappers. It's ok to not fuck with every "club" record that come out

The "club" argument is overrated and overstated.

Just because something gets played in the club does not make it good.

I actually like a few French records like Don't Panic, Lockjaw etc and I think he had the best verse on " I Did it For My Dawgz" but outside of the very few occasions that nigga is trash.

You not lame if you don't listen to trash ass rappers. It's ok to not fuck with every "club" record that come out

There’s a reason French said “Hits”, It has a certain implication. He has to understand Kendrick is a far better artist but let’s be serious, a room full of people are not trying to have Kendrick on in the background.

T Pain vs Lil Jon, Pain had better songs, lil Jon had better hits!
I can’t name a nigga with a lil Jon album but it was clear he had 20 smashes!

Back