Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would Be A Bad Idea If?

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
You know how MLB has the National League and the American League?

They didn’t used to play each other until the World Series, but now they have inter league play for a month or so. Make a whole big deal about it and such.

Would it be a bad idea if the NBA expanded to 30 teams overseas?

Those teams primarily play against each other except for a month of interleague play that could or could not have playoff implications down the line.

Then in the finals instead of East vs West, it’s National Vs. International.

I feel like it's too many teams already but I'd be open to getting some of the ones we have now and moving them overseas and following your mentioned format

They didn’t used to play each other until the World Series, but now they have inter league play for a month or so. Make a whole big deal about it and such.

Those teams primarily play against each other except for a month of interleague play that could or could not have playoff implications down the line.

Interleague Play is year round now

The nba got too many teams as is. It can’t support international teams IMO.

These niggas barely want to play in Toronto you think they are going overseas?

And what does that mean for travel times, crossing international borders, salaries, taxes etc. Alot to take into account.

Maybe think more local like expanding in the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico before thinking about overseas.

It would allow for different styles of play to develop based on the conference they are in. So in the championship you get the American style against the European or overseas style.

This allows for more diversity in what comes from pro am leagues and colleges. And pours some cool water on what these highschool leagues are developing. Where they try to make every kid a KD clone.

I think it would solve a lot of problems the NBA has but is ignoring and to some extent, fans of the NBA are ignoring

I think it would make more since for the NBA to work with and maybe even sponsor other leagues throughout the world and then maybe have a tournament of champions every year.

The NBA will be like that in under 50 years

Back