Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Worst Roommate Ever

When I first started the Jamison ep, I thought his story wasn’t crazy enough to be included in this doc. Didn’t even know what a serial squatter was. Lmao this nigga drug a wooden log around the house and kept dropping it the on the floor to disturb downstairs neighbors. The animation of him letting the water run in the bthrm took me out. Made me mad too bc how wasteful 😒😠?!

When I first started the Jamison ep, I thought his story wasn’t crazy enough to be included in this doc. Didn’t even know what a serial squatter was. Lmao this nigga drug a wooden log around the house and kept dropping it the on the floor to disturb downstairs neighbors. The animation of him letting the water run in the bthrm took me out. Made me mad too bc how wasteful 😒😠?!

I honestly can't imagine not risking my freedom to kill a mf that tried that shit with me.

Dude was the worst.

Heard the squatter laws in France are crazy. Mfs can just move in while you on vacation. Imagine coming back from vacay and a family just in ya living room chilling and you can't do shit about it.

"The kids, the dog everybody dying no lying."

I honestly can't imagine not risking my freedom to kill a mf that tried that shit with me.

Dude was the worst.

Heard the squatter laws in France are crazy. Mfs can just move in while you on vacation. Imagine coming back from vacay and a family just in ya living room chilling and you can't do shit about it.

"The kids, the dog everybody dying no lying."
Say what? People can just move in bc you go on vacay??

was a good watch... made me grateful i never had a roommate as a adult for damn sure.. honestly couldn't see myself opening up my home to a stranger.. but you got to do what u got to do, bills got to be paid i guess

Solid series. Glad I’ve never had to deal with a roommate situation. Fucked up what happened with all the women in these.

These episodes are leaving out info cause they're trying to condense things into an hour. That Youssef guy is still at large. He's still out there scamming and nearly killing people. He's done a couple of short bids but keeps moving to diff countries under different identities

Back