Welcome To aBlackWeb

Worst jobs you ever had thread

BlackAx410

Not gonna front I've had approximately 27 jobs in my life, mainly warehouse work. I've met a wild amount of people and seen a lot of wild shit I'll try to narrow down the 3 situations in the OP so this shit doesn't read like an annotated bibliography and shit lls.

1. Cinder block job when I lived in PA I had to unload pallets of 50+ pound cinder blocks 1 by 1 on a conveyor belt then throw em in a pit. Had a hard hat covered in asbestos I had to wear and a 30 minute break in a 10 hour shift. They fired me after 2 days for being too frail I was getting 9.75 an hour so I ain't give a fuck and hibernated for 6 hours straight.

2. Had a job that had a fiend as an assistant manager who was giving out free food and stealing out the register so my delivery driver checks stayed short. (Also had a nigga pay me $16 in nickels and dimes on a delivery)

3. Didn't meant to double post the pics but this is my last job. Nigga who left the forks up in the air like that squared up with an oncoming forklift. He got fired for stealing Gucci bags on some ice tray on fresh Prince of bel air shit. He also had a white hooker in his
Car sleep in the summertime on some ID channel shit. I'll add more but what's some of your worst jobs ABW fam?
20170530_102948.jpg 20170705_073630.jpg 20170530_102948.jpg 20170705_073630.jpg

Worst job was my first job.

I was 13 and sold door to door newspaper subscriptions on a commission only basis. Since I was a young kid I didn't get the full F-off treatment, but I worked 3 weeks doing that and made like 21 dollars cash lol.

I remember I was with my supervisor (who was maybe 17) and we rolled out to work. I asked him where we were going, and he said Sunnydale, which is a housing project in San Francisco that looks like:

main-qimg-f0030a42cd892222248f1f5264b97a60-c.jpeg

main-qimg-46c955168283baf02e8149f7008d98b6-c.jpeg

I was like "we're selling newspaper subscriptions in the projects?" And he was like "nah... Not in the projects, but like.... right across the street from the projects!"

I didn't sell single damn subscription that day. Got asked what I was doing in Sunnydale by some kids my age who pulled up on me riding BMX bikes. I told them I was selling newspaper subscriptions and they had wtf looks on their faces. One asked me if I sold any and I was like nah. They said I probably wasn't gonna sell any in the hood and I should go somewhere. I thought that was a good idea and was outro.

I told my mom about my day at work and she was like F that, you don't need that job, so I quit a few days later.

In high school i used to go around town asking to take people trash out for a dollar to support my arcade and pool habit. Power players on the strip was the hang out spot and having a lil money got you interest from the young hoes and easy money on the pool table. Kept my dope boy dreams at bay for while

Collections for AT&T.

Got called the n-word so much it became numb. Payback was a bitch cuz a muthafucca would cut ALL their damn services. Next thing you know they calling back ready to pay their bills.

Shyt was stressful tho. Being yelled at everyday took a toll. Lasted 2 years til I got fired. Best thing ever happened.

Collections for AT&T.

Got called the n-word so much it became numb. Payback was a bitch cuz a muthafucca would cut ALL their damn services. Next thing you know they calling back ready to pay their bills.

Shyt was stressful tho. Being yelled at everyday took a toll. Lasted 2 years til I got fired. Best thing ever happened.
Lol prolly got death threats as well. U out SC with that too? Fuck that job

Worst job was my first job.

I was 13 and sold door to door newspaper subscriptions on a commission only basis. Since I was a young kid I didn't get the full F-off treatment, but I worked 3 weeks doing that and made like 21 dollars cash lol.

I remember I was with my supervisor (who was maybe 17) and we rolled out to work. I asked him where we were going, and he said Sunnydale, which is a housing project in San Francisco that looks like:

View attachment 15868

View attachment 15869

I was like "we're selling newspaper subscriptions in the projects?" And he was like "nah... Not in the projects, but like.... right across the street from the projects!"

I didn't sell single damn subscription that day. Got asked what I was doing in Sunnydale by some kids my age who pulled up on me riding BMX bikes. I told them I was selling newspaper subscriptions and they had wtf looks on their faces. One asked me if I sold any and I was like nah. They said I probably wasn't gonna sell any in the hood and I should go somewhere. I thought that was a good idea and was outro.

I told my mom about my day at work and she was like F that, you don't need that job, so I quit a few days later.

Lol as a teenager yeah fuck all that

Lol prolly got death threats as well. U out SC with that too? Fuck that job

I don't recall gettin any death threats. I'm the type you snap at me...I snap back.

I wish a muthafucca would had threaten me over some funky azzz past due bill. I'd read them their full address and tell them to play wit a muthafucca if they want.

Last edited:
One of my worst is working at a Salvation Army warehouse/garage.

It was summer and the place smelled awful. They had no a/c, no clean restroom, or a break area. Had one giant fan and one small fan that swiveled. Had to separate clothing with our bare hands. Sometimes they were mildewed, dirty, funky, or all 3. I worked there 5 days.

I worked in a freezer. I ain’t last a week. Shit was terrible.
Yeah my brother worked in a freezer job for about 10 years. Caught frost bite in his finger and had that shit lookin like a deflated grape he almost got his finger amputated due to that fuckery

Yeah my brother worked in a freezer job for about 10 years. Caught frost bite in his finger and had that shit lookin like a deflated grape he almost got his finger amputated due to that fuckery
When i tell you my hands were freezing!! I had two or three pair of gloves on. Nahhhhh.

One of my worst is working at a Salvation Army warehouse/garage.

It was summer and the place smelled awful. They had no a/c, no clean restroom, or a break area. Had one giant fan and one small fan that swiveled. Had to separate clothing with our bare hands. Sometimes they were mildewed, dirty, funky, or all 3. I worked there 5 days.

Lol this is EXACTLY how it was when I had community service at the goodwill so I've been there

Bob's furniture warehouse was straight degenerate work. Start time was 4am until the work was done had to unload 15 trucks full of nothing but recliners, dressers, and a bunch of furniture up to 200 pounds. Had to walk each piece on a dolly and walk it to the other side of the warehouse for only $9.75 an hour. Did that shit for 1 day then they called me begging to come in at 1pm the next day, I thought about it and said fuck that and sold bud for a week before finding another job

First job was at a thrift store. People donated items, most of the time they were just cleaning out garages, attics, storage...spiders, rats, and roaches popping out of boxes..most chill job i ever had tho. Got first dibs on stuff i really wanted like throw back jerseys, video games, and exercise equipment

I had got hired at a home health job. They were desperate as hell so they hired me. I got to the house and seen an old man. The woman said bathe him, I told her I had left my purse at the store, got in my car and dipped.

I had got hired at a home health job. They were desperate as hell so they hired me. I got to the house and seen an old man. The woman said bathe him, I told her I had left my purse at the store, got in my car and dipped.
Lmao I don't even blame you I'm sure u was disgusted instantly

3743085-5192479523-Micha.gif

Back