• Drake Fans

• Kobe Fans

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lucky we didn't rate any of the Magic albums

View attachment 1379134View attachment 1379135View attachment 1379136

gIJrra.gif

For me online stannery is like...

SEI_80560343.jpg

And I know over time most NaS critics or haters online are usually...

Jigga warriors or JAY-Z stans so I laugh it off

But I'm pretty proud to be a Naseraelite or whatever y'all call us

where exactly are all these drake fans that are so annoying? for seemingly the past decade i’ve seen hate for drake on basically any hip hop related board or social media i go to…

i’m not saying he doesnt have stans but it’s no way comparable to dallas, kobe, bron, eminem, and many others on that list

The fact that you took it personal and asked…

IMG_7101.gif

I could only pick 4 because the delusion is strong with them. Everybody else is either tolerable or I just completely ignore them. One fan base that should have been up here are Philly sports fans. I'm cool with everybody on here that are Philly fans but I'm sick of them in person lol.

where exactly are all these drake fans that are so annoying? for seemingly the past decade i’ve seen hate for drake on basically any hip hop related board or social media i go to…

i’m not saying he doesnt have stans but it’s no way comparable to dallas, kobe, bron, eminem, and many others on that list
Like it's me, @Rickyrich who is more repping hometown than anything and you who never gets out of pocket lol. Niggas just voted the artist they dislike the most. Couldn't be just me they have a problem with. I don't believe it.

Like it's me, @Rickyrich who is more repping hometown than anything and you who never gets out of pocket lol. Niggas just voted the artist they dislike the most. Couldn't be just me they have a problem with. I don't believe it.

I mean… you play the role for ABW, but to be fair, all you guys here are FARRR from the type I’m thinking about when it comes to annoying Drake fans.

Boxden and twitter, tho… jfc. MAGA levels of delusion

I mean… you play the role for ABW, but to be fair, all you guys here are FARRR from the type of Drake fans I’m thinking about when it comes to annoying Drake fans.

Boxden and twitter, tho… jfc
Word. I only use twitter to post ps5 screenshots and I've never been on boxden.

Back