• Jordan Fans

• Nas Fans

• Drake Fans

• Kobe Fans

Results are only viewable after voting.
You should be able to edit your picks
Done

dusting-off-hands-hands.gif

LeBron fans (he not the goat y'all sorry)
Kobe fans(him neither)
Em(white people and shady need to fuckin relax)
Wayne fans
And finally Kendrick fans

Idk if it's the hate for drake(it's probably the hate for drake) but them cats been on one with the breakdowns and glazing. They think that nigga exhales double entendres

Iā€™m a cowboy fan and I hate cowboy fans

Iā€™m not a crazy serious die hard football fan, Iā€™m very causal. But every year the cowboys have a great record and loses before the entering into the Super Bowl.

Could have added

Video game fans (Xbox, pc, ps5, Nintendo)
iPhone vs android fans
Floyd mayweather fans
Manny paccio fans
BeyoncƩ fans

Kobe fans are awful, they think he like top 3 and i canā€™t grasp it.

LeBron fans are awful as well cus they think he better Jordan

Lil Wayne fans the absolute worst cuz they think he better than Jay. Like the shit be tripping me the fuck out. They think cuz he was grifting on other people songs that he was better than them

Cowboys fans ainā€™t see they team win since Tupac was alive.

Eminem fans!?!?! They donā€™t be listening to rap music and think he the best rapper ever. They not rap fans, they Eminem fans and his numbers compared to others prove it.

Worst fanbase ever though? Manny Pacquiao fans. Them dudes are dumbest, slowest, nonsensical fanbase I ever spoke to cuz they donā€™t know shit and you can show them videos proving them wrong and they be ignoring it.

Lupe
Eminem
Cowboys
Kobe
Drake

It pains me to put Kobe up there because I am a Kobe Stan, but some of these peopleā€™s takes be havin me befuddled at times.

And they canā€™t seem to differentiate between ā€œpersonal favoriteā€ and ā€œGOATā€.

Back