Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Worst Character Tournament (Rd3): Mary vs Jenny

Worse Character?

• Mary (Precious)

• Jenny Curran (Forest Gump)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ya would be surprised how many Mary's are out there in the world. As for Jenny, she strung that man along for decades, and on top of that, I don't even think that kid was his but she put it on him because she had no one else that could take care of him.

You serious??
When that movie came out there were think pieces written criticizing Lee Daniels the coon/faggot who wrote the movie. People were saying that that character is a composite of about five or six different raggedy bitches, you can't have all that in one bitch

She threw a microwave from like 3 stories up casual af. That was attempted murder. On top of allowing her daughter to be molested, on top of scamming the system, on top of all the other shit.. that's just a lot for one character... yeah she might exist in real life somewhere but come on

I haven't watched Precious but from what I read and heard....anybody who does the kinda things to their own child like Mary...deserves to be on the "Burn In Hell for Eternity" list

Mary.

I looked at Monique like she was crazy after seeing that role. Sad to say, there's parents out there in the world like that.

Back