Poll Worst Character Tournament (Rd2): Skyler White vs Wendy Byrde

Worst Character?

• Skyler White (Breaking Bad)

• Wendy Byrde (Ozark)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Skyler had reasons to act the way she did because of Walter

Wendy was just a straight up bitch for no good reason

Never understood the Skyler hate.
I witnessed it play out on the boards and forums before I ever watched the show.

Once I finally watched it, I found her to be forgiving, reasonable and down as fuck.

Just how the fuck would YOU behave if you were married to Walter fuckin White?

So I picked Wendy. Easy.
The main reason people don't like Skylar is cause she fucked Ted and gave him money that Walter hid

The other is probably cause she realized the shit was wrong and wanted to stop and it looked like she wasn't supporting Walter

The main reason people don't like Skylar is cause she fucked Ted and gave him money that Walter hid

The other is probably cause she realized the shit was wrong and wanted to stop and it looked like she wasn't supporting Walter
She fucked Ted

She stole Walt's money and gave it to Ted

She was ok with Walt's business when she benefited from it but when she didn't it was all of a sudden an issue.

She tried to keep Walt's kids from him.

That shit with the baby and the church family
Her brother
Cheated on marty
Manipulation of multiple people
Meh, the foulest shit on the list was her brother and he kinda asked for that shit.

Skyler cheated and manipulated too.

When Marty put the family in danger with his shit, whether you liked her method or not Wendy stepped up and did what needed to be done with the Cartel.

Skyler didn't do shit but bitch and complain and work the register at a car wash.

The only issue I had with Wendy was she was about to flip on Marty, well it was looking that way but she came to her senses.

Meh, the foulest shit on the list was her brother and he kinda asked for that shit.

When Marty put the family in danger with his shit, whether you liked her method or not Wendy stepped up and did what needed to be done with the Cartel.

Skyler didn't do shit but bitch and complain and work the register at a car wash.
You asked what Wendy did

Just answering lol

She fucked Ted

She stole Walt's money and gave it to Ted

She was ok with Walt's business when she benefited from it but when she didn't it was all of a sudden an issue.

She tried to keep Walt's kids from him.
I literally just said this b

What are we doing here

Just logged on to Twitter and saw this:

This round should be Cissy vs Skylar. Wendy was a rider, I don't understand the hate.

What about the times Wendy put the family in danger? There were a bunch of times she was power crazy and fucked up only for Marty to try and fix things

What about the times Wendy put the family in danger? There were a bunch of times she was power crazy and fucked up only for Marty to try and fix things

I didn't agree with all her methods, but they all made it out alive. If Skyler was a rider like Wendy they could've made it out.

Back