Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Worst Character Tournament (Rd1): Walter White vs Franklin Saint

Worse Character?

• Walter White (Breaking Bad)

• Franklin Saint (Snowfall)

Results are only viewable after voting.
His daughter could have died from an OD any other time. Putting that on Walt is a stretch lol

So 299

Like that one body was gonna drop his count significantly...............................................
CJLsXKo.png

Franklin the reason his uncle is dead and his aunt was tortured. Franklin the reason his kid is without a father, he's the reason his neighborhood is all fucked up. He's the reason Melody got fucked up. There was no redeeming quality of Franklin Saint

So 299

Like that one body was gonna drop his count significantly...............................................
CJLsXKo.png
You misunderstood. It was saying that Walt indirectly caused the plane crash because he let the air traffic controllers daughter die

I'm saying she could have died from an OD any other time and he'd have crashed the planes still. So putting the plane crash on Walt is a stretch

I'm not putting that od on Walt either, Jane was a lost cause and by letting her die he once again saved Jesse from his dumb ass self

nah all Walt had to do was get the money for his treatment and go on bout his life

Franklin was forced to support a war in another country by the Feds

You misunderstood. It was saying that Walt indirectly caused the plane crash because he let the air traffic controllers daughter die

I'm saying she could have died from an OD any other time and he'd have crashed the planes still. So putting the plane crash on Walt is a stretch

She could've been saved, but Walt chose to let her die

They weren't headed for that path though. She had relapsed with Jesse and was using heroin. She blackmailed Walt into giving them the money. Hell she could have ended up blackmailing Walt even more later on

What path?

He was right there and could've helped her but didn't.

None of the shit you typed negates that. You also just gave reasons why he would let her die. Thanks. Lol

Back