Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Worst Character Tournament (Rd1): Walder Fray vs Todd Alquist

Worst Character?

• Walder Frey (Game of Thrones)

• Todd Alquist (Breaking Bad)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't even remember exactly what Todd did. I think nasty double cross but I don't remember exactly. Walder was a nasty mf fr fr tho. Get ya baby moms shanked up.

On God I watched that shit at work and was so throwed by that shit I just went to the staff room and took a nap on the couch nfg.

I don't even remember exactly what Todd did. I think nasty double cross but I don't remember exactly. Walder was a nasty mf fr fr tho. Get ya baby moms shanked up.

On God I watched that shit at work and was so throwed by that shit I just went to the staff room and took a nap on the couch nfg.
Todd killed that kid in the desert at the train heist and while he only went after Jesse cause Walt hired his uncle to do it.

He tortured Jesse and then killed Jesse's girl in front of him for trying to escape.

Right cause he was a prisoner which was in line with his character arch

He didn't snake anybody

Eh. That's light in comparison to walder. 🤷🏿‍♂️ bruh almost took out the starks completely.

I was just giving you a recap brother. It wasn't my thoughts on if he's a terrible character

The Red Wedding didn't happen just cause.

Rob and his mother(mostly Rob) fucked over and lied to Fray
So the reasonable thing to do was wiping out a family cause niggas didn't want to fuck your ugly daughters who you also fuck from time to time?

The crime didn't justify the sentence.

So the reasonable thing to do was wiping out a family cause niggas didn't want to fuck your ugly daughters who you also fuck from time to time?

The crime didn't justify the sentence.

Bruh they would've been wiped the fuck out anyway if it wasn't for Fray helps

Back