Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Worst Character Tournament (FINALS): Mary vs Ramsey Bolton

Worse Character?

• Mary (Precious)

• Ramsey Bolton (Game of Thrones)

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's still Ramsey.

Yeah, Mary tried to kill her daughter and grandson, by Ramsey damn near wiped out his own fam. Killed his dad, stepmom, and baby brother just for the title.

Ramsey Savage is the certified hellspawn we all are afraid of doesn't pop up in America.

Geezus crust this isn't close one.

I mean from what I heard from folks about Mary....that bitch needed to die 24 times b4 casting her soul to hell.
But everything Mary did...was more than likely taught to her from teachers at the Ramsey Bolton School of Evil Shyt. Her GPA was probably a 3.7 according to the shyt she did in that movie.

I'm almost certain if the match up was b/t him & Satan...Ramsey would win by a landslide. Like there's hell...and then there's Ramsey's Damnation. That was specifically created just for him.

I don't understand why this is even a debate. Crown this evil piece shyt already!

Geezus crust this isn't close one.

I mean from what I heard from folks about Mary....that bitch needed to die 24 times b4 casting her soul to hell.
But everything Mary did...was more than likely taught to her from teachers at the Ramsey Bolton School of Evil Shyt. Her GPA was probably a 3.7 according to the shyt she did in that movie.

I'm almost certain if the match up was b/t him & Satan...Ramsey would win by a landslide. Like there's hell...and then there's Ramsey's Damnation. That was specifically created just for him.

I don't understand why this is even a debate. Crown this evil piece shyt already!

Mary would have been the student who dropped out of Ramsey's school because they didn't teach enough about incest rape and welfare fraud.

Ramsey would probably rape his sister or daughter, but foodstamp scams? Nah. Mary is special.

Back