Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was weightlifting heavy throughout the summer, but I've cut back and started doing more HIIT/CrossFit type exercises and running.

What's worked for everyone with regard to losing weight? I know diet is 90%, so focusing solely on exercise regimes.

I was weightlifting heavy throughout the summer, but I've cut back and started doing more HIIT/CrossFit type exercises and running.

What's worked for everyone with regard to losing weight? I know diet is 90%, so focusing solely on exercise regimes.
Just monitoring the carbs really. I lost 20+ from April to July just doing keto

Just monitoring the carbs really. I lost 20+ from April to July just doing keto
That shit seems so hard though. I have a wife and 3 kids so it's tough to eat that much differently.

And I know, if I really wanted to I could. Thanks for the insight, might look into some variation of keto.

That shit seems so hard though. I have a wife and 3 kids so it's tough to eat that much differently.

And I know, if I really wanted to I could. Thanks for the insight, might look into some variation of keto.
you might just have to shop for NightKing lol

or put it like this...if ya'll have burger night or whatever, just eat the patty and the toppings and ditch the bun.

the first 2-3 weeks were kinda hard but i did actually plan ahead so when i had cravings or whatever, i just ate the approved nuts, fruit that i found on multiple keto lists.

Massage gun recommendations anyone i aint paying more than 100 as i have an inclination the only difference between that and the shit they are hyping for pro athletes is a few hundred dollars.. amd beside...NO

Massage gun recommendations anyone i aint paying more than 100 as i have an inclination the only difference between that and the shit they are hyping for pro athletes is a few hundred dollars.. amd beside...NO
get any one on sale. They all pretty much do the same thing for what you would need it for anyway.

I've said this before but I think it's worth repeating.

If you're someone like me who has had trouble getting back into the gym and don't know what to do or how much to safely lift upon your return,I highly recommend getting the starting strength app.

Takes all the guess work out and you can actually chart your progress or rather it does it for you automatically. Yes, it costs but if you don't have a trainer or you can't decide on what to work out, it strips it down to the basic fundamentals of gaining strength by focusing on the main compound movements.

two weeks in and I've fuckin gained weight. 8lbs up from where I was at when I started.

Last time I lost a significant amount of weight I was doing a mix of P90X, Insanity, and jumping rope every night with a weighted rope. Might have to go back to that for a bit to get shit moving in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back