Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol I like Josh Giddey and I think he’ll do great but I wish I was in the room when they came up with a Willy wonka origin movie idea

Also of course it’s called Wonka

I agree with the post above. If they wanted a more well known person they could’ve got Peter Dinklage to play the role. Dude is a good actor. Why use CGI when you got folks to play the role. SMH
This ain’t it, and it never will be. Leave Willy Wonka alone.

They need to leave Willy Wonka alone. Gene had a classic back in the day that shouldn’t be touched. SMH.

I agree with the post above. If they wanted a more well known person they could’ve got Peter Dinklage to play the role. Dude is a good actor. Why use CGI when you got folks to play the role. SMH

They need to leave Willy Wonka alone. Gene had a classic back in the day that shouldn’t be touched. SMH.
I liked the Johnny Depp version. Depp killed it in my opinion.

And the movie was essentially the Gene movie and this movie put together because it gave insights into Wonka’s backstory.

Don't know why but the action figure size Oompa Loompa is bothering me. They were short in the original and remake but they weren't that small

I liked the Johnny Depp version. Depp killed it in my opinion.

And the movie was essentially the Gene movie and this movie put together because it gave insights into Wonka’s backstory.
I like Johnny Depp as an actor, but the OG movie holds a place in my heart, so I never gave Tim Burton’s version a try. I didn’t want to give them a built in disadvantage

Maybe one day I will check it out though.

Back