Women shouldn’t ask for things they can’t afford according to Tory Lanez

I agree wholeheartedly in theory. I fully believe in not requiring what you cant do for yourself.

But for the sake of argument....if I'm fuckin with somebody who clearly makes head and shoulders above what I make, them exposing me to their lifestyle is the nature of dealing with me. It's common sense that I'd ask you for things I know you can afford.

You know you fucked up when you brought nuance into the convo.

You know how we work around here. It either is or it isnt.

Didnt watch the video, so im just going off the topic.

Imo if you using the fact that you making money to get a chick, you fucking up off grip. And its the same for chicks, if you talking to a dude just cause he got money, thats trash.

Now passed that, if I meet a chick and its organic, i wanna see her, we not going from first date to trips to miami over night. Shit starts with a dinner and grows from there. And if it did grow to the point where we actually together, spending money to buy her shit is never an issue for me. Im trash with money to begin with. I spend more money on family and friends than I do on me.

But passed further than that, a chick asking me to buy her shit would be a red flag. Even if its the organic relationship i mentioned. If she asks me ti buy her specific things on the regular and keeps asking, that shit would be a turn off.

I agree with his ideology if we’re talking about degenerate or women with no value. A wholesome woman wouldn’t ask for some overhyped status symbol purse

A real solid woman is not going to ask for much of anything unless the foundation has bn established and she really needs it

Facts.... women with the feminist movement wanted a equal playing field. And, now that we've been moving toward that. You just can't ask men for things when you been hollerin equal pay for a while. You can't have it both ways

I wish men would stop sayin' this rubbish.

As for the vid, bitches try get rich niggas to buy them stuff. SO to him for not engagin'

Usually I would agree...

...but I'm in these streets crushin hard for a special somebody, and even tho shorty can buy it all on her own (twice)...

...I still wanna make her smile.

Sooooooooooooo:

• Wack
Reactions: Maywood
Stop having sympathy for these cornball tricks. If he plays he fucks and plays her he laughing, but if she finesses him he on social media crying.