Women shouldn’t ask for things they can’t afford according to Tory Lanez

I agree wholeheartedly in theory. I fully believe in not requiring what you cant do for yourself.

But for the sake of argument....if I'm fuckin with somebody who clearly makes head and shoulders above what I make, them exposing me to their lifestyle is the nature of dealing with me. It's common sense that I'd ask you for things I know you can afford.

I agree wholeheartedly in theory. I fully believe in not requiring what you cant do for yourself.

But for the sake of argument....if I'm fuckin with somebody who clearly makes head and shoulders above what I make, them exposing me to their lifestyle is the nature of dealing with me. It's common sense that I'd ask you for things I know you can afford.
If that’s the case let them offer it.

Your dude if he got that much more than you.
Lmao...if bruh takin me out to fancy dinners regularly, I'm sure he wants me to also look the part. If you know I'm broke compared to you, who paying for my upkeep? Again, I agree with him in theory....but it's not realistic a chick wouldn't ask for stuff.

Which is why I fuck with what he said cuz he said dont fuck with me if you cant hang.

This shit stupid. He been alive long enough to what the tricks want.

You love me for me? Could you be more phony?- Kanye West

Lmao...if bruh takin me out to fancy dinners regularly, I'm sure he wants me to also look the part. If you know I'm broke compared to you, who paying for my upkeep? Again, I agree with him in theory....but it's not realistic a chick wouldn't ask for stuff.

Which is why I fuck with what he said cuz he said dont fuck with me if you cant hang.
Cool just let him offer. If he says babe let me take you shopping, let me give you money for nails and hair etc. But then again it depends on how far along in the relationship y’all are..

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Cool just let him offer. If he says babe let me take you shopping, let me give you money for nails and hair etc. But then again it depends on how far along in the relationship y’all are..
Fair

If the man is paying for all the expensive and fancy outings. Why the fuck is the woman still broke? She has money management issues.

LLS just for continuation of the convo

i guess thats morally and financially the right answer

but i wouldnt tell nobody they aint supposed to ask for shit lol

thats between ya'll.....if he hit twice and you ask for a lambo it dont really hurt shit lol

whether you get it or not dont matter...

thats like katt williams talking about the parents that whoop the kids in the store for grabbing the candy

"he supposed to like skittles"

:imsayin:

• Haha
Reactions: DOPE33
If you swoop me while I'm working at kohl's ima always be broke lmao

That would be fine with me. Let me get your employee discount on all top of the line TV's and other electronics, workout equipment, kuerig machines, good pussy and bomb head. I'd call that even.

Fair exchange ain't never been a robbery
:ualreadyknow:

The thread title is misleading. He is saying that it depends on the female's attitude. If she feels entitled and bossy, then he is gonna ask if she could afford it or not. It the woman was nice and asked if he could buy it, then he has no problem. Which i agree. But if I was rich, she would get gifts every now and then but I would more so help invest in her goals. So she can afford those gifts herself and be on my level. I'm not into spoiling people for no reason. Got to earn it. But that is if we have been dating for a while

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
The thread title is misleading. He is saying that it depends on the female's attitude. If she feels entitled and bossy, then he is gonna ask if she could afford it or not. It the woman was nice and asked if he could buy it, then he has no problem. Which i agree. But if I was rich, she would get gifts every now and then but I would more so help invest in her goals. So she can afford those gifts herself and be on my level. I'm not into spoiling people for no reason. Got to earn it. But that is if we have been dating for a while

Naw.

He said if you aint in my tax bracket dont ask for shit you cant afford

Reactions: deadeye
Naw.

He said if you aint in my tax bracket dont ask for shit you cant afford
Listen to it again. He explained what he meant after he said that. He said if the lady tells him to buy the purse, making him feel like a trick, he has a problem with her. If she is not trying to play him, then he is cool.