Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women f*ck who they want. Men f*ck who they can...

smdh

this hoe.

niggas only want a nut. they will get it by any means.

she trying show the power of a coochie.

but what shes forgetting is.......men stick around for real women. men bounce on real hoes.

giphy.gif

she only talking that shit cause she got a few dollars...

but lets not forget she was showing ass for a cricket bill and tuna/mayo sammiches

Not true. Plenty women out here fuckin niggas that they dont wanna fuck, that wanna fuck them.

She really think she super hoe

meh.....kinda true but there's two glaring variables

men marry who they want.....after they make kids and fail a few relationships AND/OR once they can afford to be choosy

that and women dont typically ask the question....either out of tradition or pride....so they could damn well wanna marry you, they gone wait for your lead tho

Why are we doing this lol you not bout to act like Precious can fuck any dude she wants

Shiiiiiieeeeeetttttt...I bet Gabby aka Precious is gettin it in just as much as these chicks had her size. Hell...probably MORE.

The big gurl's be fuccin bruh...word to jvideoz and Shesfreaky

Shiiiiiieeeeeetttttt...I bet Gabby aka Precious is gettin it in just as much as these chicks had her size. Hell...probably MORE.

The big gurl's be fuccin bruh...word to jvideoz and Shesfreaky

Of course

I’m just saying they can’t have whoever they want at will.

You saying I’m the only nigga who’s turned one down?

I mean part of that I feel has to do with standards.

Less face it...a lot of guys standards are lower than the women. Especially when that dry spell hits.

Brothas wit fucc gap tooth Beulah like she dime. Lol

I mean part of that I feel has to do with standards.

Less face it...a lot of guys standards are lower than the women. Especially when that dry spell hits.

Brothas wit fucc gap tooth Beulah like she dime. Lol

Right but you not answering my question lol

Back