Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women and Expectations

Rubato

it only matters to us
051634e2ff5dbc50236f575a0585903ec65ce-wm.jpg

I see shit like this posted all the time by women on social media, and this (based on my last few) is probably the #1 reason I don’t think I’m really relationship material at this point in my life.

Do all women need this kind of affirmation every single day?

Or is this just something people say cause it sounds good?

I’m thinking there have to be women out there who aren’t this emotionally high maintenance...

Why is it solely the mans job to make the woman “feel special” but she’s under no pressure to reciprocate? Why am I expected to make you feel special when all you do is nag me all day everyday?

Man fuck all these damn memes and shit that say all this bullshit. Just do what works for you.

Yea these are things women and hell, men want and need. I want my dude to do that shit effortlessly. Nigga lick my neck like you a damn cat and ima feel special than a mf.

Subjects like these are why I wish some of these fb chicks who share this shit with their friends posted here because these types of convos never really apply to the women we have here.

Our women members here don't be on this kinda shit.

I need to ask an irrational woman wtf is she thinking what this selfish shit

Lmao

I’ve heard this sentiment directly from more than one woman in my past though, otherwise I wouldn’t have even asked

Guess I just mess w high maintenance chicks

Subjects like these are why I wish some of these fb chicks who share this shit with their friends posted here because these types of convos never really apply to the women we have here.

Don’t speak too soon. We have new ladies that may agree.

Relax memes aint literal

It does makes you feel special when someone does things for you without you having to ask. I'm not a needy person and have been told I'm not affectionate enough. So..idk..Just treat me good, I'll do the same.

Another question to the ladies:

Do you blame the man when you’re in a relationship that settles into a routine?

Is it his responsibility to be spontaneous and do something to break out of it?

And do you consider it a bad thing if you have to mention that you are tired of the routine? Is that something he is “just supposed to know?”

I’ve learned niggas ain’t mind readers. I’m super great at communicating what’s wrong with me UNLESS I’m super pissed off.

It does makes you feel special when someone does things for you without you having to ask. I'm not a needy person and have been told I'm not affectionate enough. So..idk..Just treat me good, I'll do the same.
Same.

But things have changed as of lately. It make take the right one to bring those emotions out, but most importantly make you feel comfortable enough to even open up.

Back