COMMUNITY Women’s History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loquacious KAAAAANNDYY I can feel it when you walk even when you talk it takes over meee

Take these flowers, this crown, this cash, this and these props. You deserve it for putting appreciation together, everything you add to this site (shit be dead without you guhl), but most importantly...for being you.

• Love
Reactions: Judy Winslow
Aye K. Dot, can we get like we use to get it?

Back when you was headhunting during the Money Wars, Mortal Kombats, and spades games? What hasn't she done for this community of ours? From 1000's of threads, to 100s of giveaways our her own pocket, to a Podcast, to hilarious beefs; Kandy has fully encompassed what it means to be a woman who stands in a room full of men and finds no equal. Cool Table is her zone, but this Queen can rein anywhere, whenever she chooses. Even in her times of absence, her name rang bells. Look no further then the awards she receives each year. Proud to be kicking off the celebrations for my lil sister because its long over due, @Loquacious, these flowers are for you

View attachment 492740
You finally agreeing to be my bro?! Today is a great day.

This lady is not only great for ABW, she's great for her family (doggies included), her students, and anyone else who has the pleasure of being in her presence.

Personally, I can't say enough good things about Kandy Kane...but oddly the words just won't come to me. However, genuine, is the one word I'd choose to describe her. You don't find a lot of that in people these days. For that alone, I appreciate you so much.

@Loquacious We celebrate you today, Ms. Lady! Thank you for being YOU.

Thank you so mucho grande

• Love
Reactions: Scandalust313
@Loquacious KAAAAANNDYY I can feel it when you walk even when you talk it takes over meee

Take these flowers, this crown, this cash, this and these props. You deserve it for putting appreciation together, everything you add to this site (shit be dead without you guhl), but most importantly...for being you.
Thank you !

Kandy the heartbeat of this place if we being real.

We've seen her take money outta her own pockets many times just to give back to the community through drawings, games, etc.. when she aint have to do that shit.

And you can tell whenever she not active because the activity starts to dwindle down in the Cool Table. Then when she comes back around she pumps new life into that shit with her threads and her post...

Shit and whether they wanna admit it or not niggas was even biting her style there for a minute when it came to the types of threads they were making.

so she deserves all the flowers

Shoutout to all the other ladies that I missed too. I fell off on this shit but its all love and I feel like each of yall bring something different to the forum that we need

Reactions: Inori
Shout out to Kandy. Gets shit moving around here, from all her thread concepts, to the contests and games. I fuck wit how random she is too.

Coo peoples all around! Hope you know you're appreciated around here!

Oh yeah... full moon coming up soon.. @Loquacious lol prepare yoself

@Remedy I miss you❣️🌹

@Loquacious makes a genuine effort to entertain us around here and that deserves to be acknowledged. She can handle her own in a conversation and is a balanced mod despite how some may feel.

And anyone that is working with today's youth, trying to educate them deserves the utmost respect.🌹

• Love
Reactions: Judy Winslow
It’s your moment to give ya all the flowers and praises for running the fuck out this forum with style & grace❤️ Sending lots of peace, love, light, good fortune, good energy, and overflow of blessings @Loquacious

TatteredTalkativeGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

It’s your moment to give ya all the flowers and praises for running the fuck out this forum with style & grace❤ Sending lots of peace, love, light, good fortune, good energy, and overflow of blessings @Loquacious

TatteredTalkativeGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif
Damn that’s a fucking boss husband move, salute to him, she was probably gushing as dem lights was flashing

Shout out to @Loquacious for being so creative and always coming up with ways to keep us all engaged. It has been a pleasure watching you stand your ground on this hea ratchet site while also being a damn good dope ass mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.