Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Who Accused Takeoff of R*pe, Wants To Take His Mother To Court

test
These niggas won’t understand until it’s on their doorstep.

Just an accusation is enough for a push for the civil. Even if you did nothing.

buying drinks, weed or anything will be looked at as drugging a chick in a few years watch.

It's like that now.

There are already laws on the books that say women can't give consent when intoxicated.

Now, the law doesn't specifically say women...........but that's who it's intended for.

A man who claims he didn't give consent to a fat or ugly chick because he was drunk wouldn't be taken seriously.

Last edited:
You have zero proof it’s false dumbass. Bitch
Look.. you hate yourself, @TTBF hates himself right? Right. Therefore you don't look at things through the lense of a brother.. you're compromised negroes.

you come across that headline about a man who was unjustly murdered and immediately skip to the consequences. No hope that its not true, knowing hoes lie like its breathing. No hope that your dead brother is innocent

Lets say.. a real brother like a @5th Letter comes across that headline, his first instinct probably be something like damn I hope that's not true. His first instinct isn't going to be aww I hope his estate gets "fried" before knowing any of the details

You niggas and others mentality are toxic to the black community. Y'all like to pretend mine is but nah. You're assets to white community and it shows everyday through your little comments on stories like this

giphy(6).gif
giphy(5).gif

You know ...........It's never just :

• "that's a wild claim"​
  • "Can't wait to see how this plays out"​
  • "I wanna see all the evidence"​
  • "I'll form an opinion based on what the plaintiffs and defendants show the public"​

With y'all. It's always some shit like:

• "She's lying because I think so."​
  • "If they can get abc for doing xyz, we all could be next"​
  • "non-consenual contact is lawsuit worthy? What's the world coming to?"​
  • "How dare all these possible victims sue, for a crime that I deny happened?"​

My thing is why is it always a lawsuit some times decades later? Lets not act like Kobe, Tyson and Pac were not lied on. Then you had the NFL kicker, Michael Irvin and that Base Ball player.

None of us know what happened, but some women have lied. I am always suspicious when women will wait and sue instead of speaking up after the alleged assault.

We saw Mystikal, Darren Sharper, and others wete found guilty, because the women spoke up and there was evidence.

Dashaun Watson's accusers did file a criminal case against him though he was not found to have done something criminal, but they spoke up and then sued.

I know some men petsonally who were lied on and cleared by investigators. This is why some people are skeptical about these type of accusations when these women will wait years and then sue.

Don't understand why it's so hard for people to see that most of these lawsuits are just money grabs.

Or to at least question the timing and motivation behind them.

My thing is why is it always a lawsuit some times decades later? Lets not act like Kobe, Tyson and Pac were not lied on. Then you had the NFL kicker, Michael Irvin and that Base Ball player.

None of us know what happened, but some women have lied. I am always suspicious when women will wait and sue instead of speaking up after the alleged assault.

We saw Mystikal, Darren Sharper, and others wete found guilty, because the women spoke up and there was evidence.

Dashaun Watson's accusers did file a criminal case against him though he was not found to have done something criminal, but they spoke up and then sued.

I know some men petsonally who were lied on and cleared by investigators. This is why some people are skeptical about these type of accusations when these women will wait years and then sue.

But she was suing takeoff already.

Like everybody just forgot this was thing because he is dead. In yall world victims should never get shit cuz some story about some victims lying. If he didn’t do it fine. But a lot of y’all come off like 80% of these cases are women lying.

Like everybody just forgot this was thing because he is dead. In yall world victims should never get shit cuz some story about some victims lying. If he didn’t do it fine. But a lot of y’all come off like 80% of these cases are women lying.

Why must we always act like the bad behavior is only on one side.

If accusations were made and the authorities were allowed to do their investigation and come to some consensus before anyone said anything about what happened, then chances are we probably wouldn't see as many attacks on victims. The problem is that when an accusation comes out, dudes are usually presumed guilty and, in many cases, subjected to forms of punishment based on nothing but accusations. That has led to backlash.

Think about the Duke rape case. It was probably one of the first high profile rape cases in the modern era. Those dudes basically lost everything off the accusation, and it turned out the chick was lying. It didn't matter that the truth came out, the damage had basically already been done. That's why a lot of dudes are adamant about not just trusting a woman's word.

At the end of the day, a woman should always be heard out and accusations should be investigated to whatever extent is possible, but accusations alone should never be treated as truth and used to hurt the accused.

Why must we always act like the bad behavior is only on one side.

If accusations were made and the authorities were allowed to do their investigation and come to some consensus before anyone said anything about what happened, then chances are we probably wouldn't see as many attacks on victims. The problem is that when an accusation comes out, dudes are usually presumed guilty and, in many cases, subjected to forms of punishment based on nothing but accusations. That has led to backlash.

Think about the Duke rape case. It was probably one of the first high profile rape cases in the modern era. Those dudes basically lost everything off the accusation, and it turned out the chick was lying. It didn't matter that the truth came out, the damage had basically already been done. That's why a lot of dudes are adamant about not just trusting a woman's word.

At the end of the day, a woman should always be heard out and accusations should be investigated to whatever extent is possible, but accusations alone should never be treated as truth and used to hurt the accused.

I get that but bruh if a company drops you for an accusation cuz if publicity I get it’s terrible thing. But in the other side we have accusations and rumors about folks for years and they don’t get charged till way later like R Kelly. Even with evidence. Two things can be true a lie causes a bunch of issues and as a society we didn’t take all forms of sex crimes serious and now it’s like an overcorrection. Like we all know how deep some coverups go. Like ok at the Nasser dude. So we can both pull cases where somebody lied and cases where the victim never stood a chance.

I get that but bruh if a company drops you for an accusation cuz if publicity I get it’s terrible thing. But in the other side we have accusations and rumors about folks for years and they don’t get charged till way later like R Kelly. Even with evidence. Two things can be true a lie causes a bunch of issues and as a society we didn’t take all forms of sex crimes serious and now it’s like an overcorrection. Like we all know how deep some coverups go. Like ok at the Nasser dude. So we can both pull cases where somebody lied and cases where the victim never stood a chance.

Overcorrection is the operative word. Whenever you overdo anything, there will be a backlash. At the end of the day, the way to shut a lot of victim blamers up is stop treating victim accounts as gospel out of the gate. As long as there are people who think victim accusations are sufficient proof of guilt, there will be people who push back on believing anything victims said. We need to get rid of both extremes.

Overcorrection is the operative word. Whenever you overdo anything, there will be a backlash. At the end of the day, the way to shut a lot of victim blamers up is stop treating victim accounts as gospel out of the gate. As long as there are people who think victim accusations are sufficient proof of guilt, there will be people who push back on believing anything victims said. We need to get rid of both extremes.
/thread

And the thing is I get it some women lie about rape. But the number of women who lie about rape vs actual rape victims does not even compare. If 1 out of 25 lies then why the 24 have to be treated like the 1. Yes getting accused of any crime and not being guilty of it will taint how you are viewed.

i think more people want scum off the streets than people think.
But because of tainted stories, I think it’s ok to ask questions before prosecution.

If a person need to lose everything…ok.
But can we be sure?

Why is that a problem?

Back