Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Who Accused Takeoff of R*pe, Wants To Take His Mother To Court

test
And the thing is I get it some women lie about rape. But the number of women who lie about rape vs actual rape victims does not even compare. If 1 out of 25 lies then why the 24 have to be treated like the 1. Yes getting accused of any crime and not being guilty of it will taint how you are viewed.
I think the numbers are a lot closer than what our general public is led to believe.

Everyone knows a victim of rape

And everyone knows someone that has been falsely accused of it

Something ain’t right with them numbers.

The thing is nowadays...you can be sued or charged with a sexual crime from a ex who said you was too rough in bed 10+yrs ago. It's her word against yours and YOU (male) is seen as guilty before a trial or any form of proof. You're already tried and convicted by the press, social media and random lames on the street. All you could've done was smacked her ass too hard while engaging in sex. Now everything you worked hard for is gone

That can happen to any us at any given moment especially if the woman (or man) is vindictive.

1. This case was out befor Takeoff was killed. So whoever is control of his estate legally would then have to answer any civil suits.
2. At the bold lets keep it a buck that only applies to famous people. The average person who gets accused of sexual assault doesn't have their name and face plastered over the media or social media or having random people know their name. So no that's happening to anyone of us at any given moment.
3. The hope should be that Takeoff didn't do it so that somebody wasn't personally violated. Thats where the humanity lies in wishing these things didn't happen. But that mark is usually missed and replaced with "I hope he innocent to show these women lying". And those are 2 different sentiments.

I think the numbers are a lot closer than what our general public is led to believe.

Everyone knows a victim of rape

And everyone knows someone that has been falsely accused of it

Something ain’t right with them numbers.

Might have to do with stuff like the investigations themselves being half assed. That hurts both the alleged victims and the accused. I read an article a week or so ago in the NY Post about them having hundreds of untested rape kits and that's not the 1st article ive read where that happens.

And the thing is I get it some women lie about rape. But the number of women who lie about rape vs actual rape victims does not even compare. If 1 out of 25 lies then why the 24 have to be treated like the 1. Yes getting accused of any crime and not being guilty of it will taint how you are viewed.

It's not just about lying though. Rape isn't as black and white as people make it seem. Women can get drunk and say they don't remember consenting and then scream rape. They aren't necessarily lying, but their account isn't 100% true. Some chicks consent but claim they were coerced because they didn't feel comfortable. They aren't necessarily lying, but the man might have a legitimate alternate viewpoint. Shit is cut and dry when a dude pulls a gun out and forces sex or when a dude finds a chick passed out and helps himself. A lot of these accusations aren't like that. They break down into he say/she shit. The woman says the man violated her. The man says he's just playing his part. Who are you supposed to believe in that situation? It's not fair to just default to always accepting the woman's account. Again, even if she's not intentionally lying, she still might not be giving a fully accurate account of what happened.

It's not just about lying though. Rape isn't as black and white as people make it seem. Women can get drunk and say they don't remember consenting and then scream rape. They aren't necessarily lying, but their account isn't 100% true. Some chicks consent but claim they were coerced because they didn't feel comfortable. They aren't necessarily lying, but the man might have a legitimate alternate viewpoint. Shit is cut and dry when a dude pulls a gun out and forces sex or when a dude finds a chick passed out and helps himself. A lot of these accusations aren't like that. They break down into he say/she shit. The woman says the man violated her. The man says he's just playing his part. Who are you supposed to believe in that situation? It's not fair to just default to always accepting the woman's account. Again, even if she's not intentionally lying, she still might not be giving a fully accurate account of what happened.

This is true...and it also doesn't help that some folks think the bold is what constitutes rape when it does also include the other things you mentioned. And that nuanced area not being discussed more in depth would lead to alot more clarity and the ability to better determine a person's personal boundaries so they're not violated.

Look.. you hate yourself, @TTBF hates himself right? Right. Therefore you don't look at things through the lense of a brother.. you're compromised negroes.

you come across that headline about a man who was unjustly murdered and immediately skip to the consequences. No hope that its not true, knowing hoes lie like its breathing. No hope that your dead brother is innocent

Lets say.. a real brother like a @5th Letter comes across that headline, his first instinct probably be something like damn I hope that's not true. His first instinct isn't going to be aww I hope his estate gets "fried" before knowing any of the details

You niggas and others mentality are toxic to the black community. Y'all like to pretend mine is but nah. You're assets to white community and it shows everyday through your little comments on stories like this

Bro stfu. You’re a clown. I’m sorry that I feel like a lot of rapey niggas need to get the hell out of our community. And honestly niggas you dgaf if he did it or not you’re just trying to troll and act crazy and based on bullshit. I don’t why y’all think being pro black means sex crimes in our community don’t matter. That’s weird shit to me. But you’re a weird ass nigga.

1. This case was out befor Takeoff was killed. So whoever is control of his estate legally would then have to answer any civil suits.
2. At the bold lets keep it a buck that only applies to famous people. The average person who gets accused of sexual assault doesn't have their name and face plastered over the media or social media or having random people know their name. So no that's happening to anyone of us at any given moment.
3. The hope should be that Takeoff didn't do it so that somebody wasn't personally violated. Thats where the humanity lies in wishing these things didn't happen. But that mark is usually missed and replaced with "I hope he innocent to show these women lying". And those are 2 different sentiments.
1. Before Takeoff passed there was no proof, no conviction and no body would take the case

2. It happens all the time to "regular" people but we only see the famous people because it's in our face so let's not play that game

3. Even saying hope is disrespectful and this is what I keep harping on. A allegation is not a guilty plea so saying hope, if and or anything else besides Takeoff (or anyone) is not guilty of anything before going to trial is dangerous. Also our justice system is setup that accuser is wrong until proven right in a court of law. SO yeah women and men are wrong/lying until its proven they're right. That's not a me thing that's just how our system is set up innocent to proven guilty and wrong until proven right.

1. Before Takeoff passed there was no proof, no conviction and no body would take the case

2. It happens all the time to "regular" people but we only see the famous people because it's in our face so let's not play that game

3. Even saying hope is disrespectful and this is what I keep harping on. A allegation is not a guilty plea so saying hope, if and or anything else besides Takeoff (or anyone) is not guilty of anything before going to trial is dangerous. Also our justice system is setup that accuser is wrong until proven right in a court of law. SO yeah women and men are wrong/lying until its proven they're right. That's not a me thing that's just how our system is set up innocent to proven guilty and wrong until proven right.

1. I never said there was any proof. I just said the reason why his mother is now included in this

2. Nah the average person accused of sexual assault or rape isn't drug publicly nor do random people on the street have opinions to give because nobody is checking for it. Unless you just searching your local court system for new cases, the average person accused of sexual assault isn't put on blast the same way a person who already is in the public eye is. They're not facing the same social consequences because the reach of the information isn't the same.

3. Saying you hope somebody wasn't actually sexually assaulted isn't disrespectful. It's literally hoping something horrific didn't happen to someone. The system isn't set up that an accuser is wrong, but the burden of proof is on the system to prove a crime did occurr. That's not a matter of you're lying until proven right because if you start from the pov that somebody is already lying you're far less inclined to believe anything else they say to support whatever lie you think they're telling. Thats a matter of an accusation is made and now here's the chance to prove it true or false.

Bro stfu. You’re a clown. I’m sorry that I feel like a lot of rapey niggas need to get the hell out of our community. And honestly niggas you dgaf if he did it or not you’re just trying to troll and act crazy and based on bullshit. I don’t why y’all think being pro black means sex crimes in our community don’t matter. That’s weird shit to me. But you’re a weird ass nigga.
This is why i hate your obsession for me... because you're stupid. You constantly misconstrue everything because you're not intelligent

Your reply to me was babbling as usual

My point is, it's no surprise that the documented Coon @TTBF jumped straight to destroying a brother. Its what he does. He has a long track record for posts like that. Its documented. Its disgusting that mentality exists on a forum like abw, who needs white supremacists?

Obviously if takeoff was guilty justice should be served, nobody is minimizing rape like your simple ass keeps pretending.... but.... to skip straight to punishing your dead brother's estate is deep rooted self hating talk. He said "I hope his estate gets fried" casually af and you're so stupid you put on a cape for it, cuz you're obsessed with me... Takeoff should have the benefit of the doubt, especially amongst his peers. Innocent til proven guilty, plus that charge seems out of character for him, plus hoes lie

Don't make me pull up niggas posts on giddey. I guarantee they won't mention shit about his wealth getting "fried". Coons.

1. I never said there was any proof. I just said the reason why his mother is now included in this

2. Nah the average person accused of sexual assault or rape isn't drug publicly nor do random people on the street have opinions to give because nobody is checking for it. Unless you just searching your local court system for new cases, the average person accused of sexual assault isn't put on blast the same way a person who already is in the public eye is. They're not facing the same social consequences because the reach of the information isn't the same.

3. Saying you hope somebody wasn't actually sexually assaulted isn't disrespectful. It's literally hoping something horrific didn't happen to someone. The system isn't set up that an accuser is wrong, but the burden of proof is on the system to prove a crime did occurr. That's not a matter of you're lying until proven right because if you start from the pov that somebody is already lying you're far less inclined to believe anything else they say to support whatever lie you think they're telling. Thats a matter of an accusation is made and now here's the chance to prove it true or false.
If there's no proof then there shouldn't be a story. That's what I trying to get people to grasp, these lawyers will take a case like these because of whom the accused is. Just say Pill oops I mean Bill there was absolutely no way that man should've went to prison it was more proof that we never walked on the moon moreso than he raped those women but his name took him down. Then on top of that these celebrity cats have counsel that tell them to just pay because it will cost them more to fight the case.

I get what you saying but this shit is deeper than all of that you and I just typed. I'm not falling for it no more unless it's 100% proof none of these weirdos are guilty in my book none of them. Because one of my childhood homies got up in something similar in '86 he went to prison no proof at age 18 (he was in juvie at 14). Went to prison under a rape card now he's food in prison because rapist get tormented in prison (rightfully so) so he was raped, lost a eye and on top of that contracted AIDS from the rape he got while in prison. FFWD to 2014 the chick who said he raped said it was all false. Now my nigga died in prison over a bullshit lie so I when you dudes say it don't happen to regular people I beg to differ.

If there's no proof then there shouldn't be a story. That's what I trying to get people to grasp, these lawyers will take a case like these because of whom the accused is. Just say Pill oops I mean Bill there was absolutely no way that man should've went to prison it was more proof that we never walked on the moon moreso than he raped those women but his name took him down. Then on top of that these celebrity cats have counsel that tell them to just pay because it will cost them more to fight the case.

I get what you saying but this shit is deeper than all of that you and I just typed. I'm not falling for it no more unless it's 100% proof none of these weirdos are guilty in my book none of them. Because one of my childhood homies got up in something similar in '86 he went to prison no proof at age 18 (he was in juvie at 14). Went to prison under a rape card now he's food in prison because rapist get tormented in prison (rightfully so) so he was raped, lost a eye and on top of that contracted AIDS from the rape he got while in prison. FFWD to 2014 the chick who said he raped said it was all false. Now my nigga died in prison over a bullshit lie so I when you dudes say it don't happen to regular people I beg to differ.
Damn bruh. Sorry to hear that. And that chick still just chilling I bet.

It’s situations like this that make dudes question shit because we know the consequences of shit.

niggas never ask the whys.

Now because of that story and your trauma from it, niggas should be a bit hesitant before saying what you do or don’t support.

Bill Cosby got himself fucked over by his own statements. If not for the agreement he made he would still be in prison. That's a very bad example. Which is also part of the problem with this is people often pick the worst examples to go to bat for on this topic.

Also in a situation like sexual assault the only way to 100% be sure if basically if the person comes out and admits it which rarely happens. So if that's your barometer than in your eyes hardly anyone will ever be guilty. And that's a pretty hard stance to take.

As for your friend that's not what I was referring to. And that's extremely tragic what happened to him. I also have a personal experience with a family member who went to prison falsely under a sexual assault claim so I also know first hand what that's like. But that still doesn't mean the average person is publicly drug and has random people commenting on their cases like you initially stated. The average person accused of most crimes in general doesn't have their shit blasted nationwide or internationally for people to comment on. That just doesn't happen that often unless it's a huge case that garners attention.

Back