Welcome To aBlackWeb

woman tattoos baby hair across her forehead

giphy.gif

My ex tattoo eyebrows I used to think who dahell gets tattooed eyebrows on purpose. Apparently it's a big deal because she does very well in that side hustle.

But tattooed baby hairs is wild. God forbid you get alopecia or go gray early and you'll be walking around looking like a bad drawn anime character

My ex tattoo eyebrows I used to think who dahell gets tattooed eyebrows on purpose. Apparently it's a big deal because she does very well in that side hustle.

But tattooed baby hairs is wild. God forbid you get alopecia or go gray early and you'll be walking around looking like a bad drawn anime character

I am sure she would probably get a wig or something lol. And then the baby hair tats would maybe look more natural. Right now with her locs, they don't look like baby hair. To me it looks more like ocean waves or just a wavy border around her face.

Boy George lookin ass tricks

Swear the older I get, the less I care bout shit like this

if you not hurtin anybody & it makes you happy, I'm all for it

no matter how stupid I may think it is

:shrug2:

Back