Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman lies on her ex boyfriend claiming he gave her aids.

test
Could just look up domestic violence I guess but I don’t think they mean just relationship stuff tho.
I could but that wouldn’t mean much in this case.

It’s a matter of selection and choice vs a easy target without question.

You as a black man can be a target without ever putting hands on a woman. Why should you be equal to a dude who beats women?

The lines are blurred

If nothing else, she should at least get sued for defamation of character.

i was gonna say he should pay one of his female friends to beat her ass, but then I’m the bad guy, right?
This shit here. He needs to put some people on this she-mammal for her treacherous libel.

Again, this is why when I have these conversations, you see how so many different dynamics tie into one another. Why do you think a black woman feels safe enough to say that a black man gave her aids or HIV? It’s because they understand that we are at the bottom of this society, in terms of how we are ranked. See people are not stupid, they know that these folks use black men and our image to make us the face of everything negative. That’s why I want brothers to give some sort of pushback when they try to use things that they claim are happening, against us. You had a black woman that said she got hit in the face with a brick, and because she got a fat ass, they let it go. Even though she look like Brevin Knight.

Can someone tell me how black women are the least protected when everyone comes to their defense.

Yet black men are blamed and accused and constantly defending.

Now watch I get blamed for hating women. Damn idiots.
It’s because it’s not true. Don’t worry, people are going to gaslight you into oblivion.

fuckin exhausting
Seeing that was crazy like aight you ain't got aids, herpes hepatitis but you might have chlamydia or gonorrhea. Why not just wait lmaaooo. Mfs can't wait to jump on the internet looking goofy af in 4k.

I need the aliens to hurry up and take me. We're done. GG.

6e6.jpg

lmao

Also contrary to popular belief I don’t really follow this type of fuckery

So my summary was from random shit I heard here and there

Can someone tell me how black women are the least protected when everyone comes to their defense.

Yet black men are blamed and accused and constantly defending.

Now watch I get blamed for hating women. Damn idiots.

I dont think it's a blanketed issue. Like in the career/business world black woman are least protected in my opinion. And go through more hurdles.

But in the social sector or relationship sector men are held accountable in a certain way women aren't.

But see our social construct is flawed and alot of people think like oh, if you think like oh the man is a man and he is this sexual pursuer. The idea of him going out and fucking regardless if he is putting others at risk is a line of thinking that follows. The person believes it more.

It would be interesting to see like a study. If a woman came up to you and told you a man she was with gave her an std.... what's your 1st thought. Now if a man came up and said a woman gave him one, is your first thought the same ?

Gender debates should if anything teach us that sometimes we discuss Gender, when that is not the issue.

Attaching gender to behavior doesn't show to be a fair assessment of why someone did or behaved that way.

We( humans) try to decode behavior through the lense of gender way too much

For me, I don't think about the gender, it makes me think about what type of person this is.

This issue isn't oh black men are being targeted...

A dirty evil person can be a woman or a man.

I am sure if he got on tha internets and said this woman gave him an std, people would have been bashing her and calling her dirty etc etc

Like the way things are presented really matter, most of us are already processing thoughts as we are getting information.

You read the first 2 or three words of a headline or post and your brain starts sorting and processing.

So when you titled a video A woman or a man did (insert behavior).... biases are already being made involuntarily.

take away all the extra and you got a person publicly trying to shame someone with false information...this gotta be for revenge or she felt wronged, maybe he don't wanna fuck with her...etc etc
So she goes and does this as a way to hurt him . This person definitely has some issues, immature etc etc. Again traits that are not specific to a man or woman.

Despite how much we may want or say women act this way and men act that way. People are complex and you can't isolate conflict to just a factor of gender

My question is how do you avoid being with a person like this? Is this avoidable. Do you know someone is capable of this before you experience the actual situation?

Why is this being made to be a gender war issue?? We really need to be talking about people having enough emotional intelligence to be able to take rejection. If someone doesn't want to be with you anymore let them go. Someone else will come along.

jus made me remember

sum yrs ago I was in court sittin next to this dude then went to the hall & talked to my lawyer

when I came back in, dude that was next to me was in front of the judge pleading guilty to criminal exposure to hiv

got a suspended sentence & 6 months probation... he was a cracka

everybody in there like

4Dia.gif

Back