Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

I need them to freeze me and bring a nigga back for the sequel when they figure out how to reverse that shit. Hopefully they figure all that shit out soon. Fuck death.
The problem of Death has already been figured out. Repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ and you will live forever! Hallelujah!

But as long as people stay stuck in pride by believing that they are smarter than the Most High Jesus Christ, they will not only die in their sins but also experience the 2nd death.

It was written, therefore it shall be done!

Not much time left. Amen

The problem of Death has already been figured out. Repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ and you will live forever! Hallelujah!

But as long as people stay stuck in pride by believing that they are smarter than the Most High Jesus Christ, they will not only die in their sins but also experience the 2nd death.

Not much time left. Amen

Fam. I don't be getting at you like the rest of these fools. You and ya man gonna let me have this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her family didn't give a shit about her as well.

They kept her alive to not visit her all the time? Because if they did they would have noticed that shit too and asked whats going on

Her family didn't give a shit about her as well.

They kept her alive to not visit her all the time? Because if they did they would have noticed that shit too and asked whats going on

Dude himself could have noticed and made it so she didn't appear that way. Extra blankets, etc.
Being that she was probably being fed mostly if not completely by fluid the weight gain a typical woman may have seen during a pregnancy might not have been anything near what she weighed or showed at time of birth.
No physician had seen or examined her for 8 1/2 months before the pregnancy or some wild shit like that.

Fucked up part is she probably is not the only one. Just the first to get pregnant. This was probably happening for a long time with multiple patients and possibly employees.

Can't blame her fam for this. They left her there thinking she was in care.

Not much time left. Amen
Homie who did this was a failed YouTube Christian rapper tho

Irony.

Patients need to be slowly transitioned to other facilities but under the watch of State.

State is no fucking joke either, if this facility was under State, everyone would lose their licenses and would be going to jail.

Back