Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

Kill bill shit?

The baby might not belong to anybody that works there. Someone could have been selling pussy outta there.

So body knew she wasn't preggo??? Nobody noticed her belly getting big, and don't give me that not all women get big bs, I don't care. She a veggie which means somebody has to be washing, clean and feeding her(maybe she fed in a tube idk) but still.
You know its the same ol story of not paid enough to care. Stuff like this will continue to go on mainly because of these huge corporations that just care about profits to please the share holders, that are never happy with what they're making. They pay the people that work there shit and the people that might care are quickly fired, so that leaves just people there who care about their little check.
The companies arnt even worried the government might do something because they took all their power to really hurt them. Worst thing is they get denounced on tv and catch a tiny fine.

HappygoluckyEmotionalChinchilla-small.gif

FrenchGloriousEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif

XnSm.gif

Fuck that hospital and whoever did that first of all.

But 14 years as a vegetable?

Why they let that woman live that long. That shit ain’t living.

Somebody paying a bill. Were they visiting? How didn't they notice? Was it... yeah throw everyone in the trash man. I have a feeling we don't really want the answers to all these questions.

This is why i tell my people never to be alone at night as a patient in a hospital if they're having surgery or something. Have somebody stay in the room with you cuz all kinda people have access to your room and if you're already sedated shit like this can happen.

If someone has enough bread to keep her there for over a decade, I'm comfortable with assuming they were on some "call me if she ever wakes up" kinda shit

No telling how long it had been since she had a regular flow of visitors

Back