Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Found Severed After Going On Date

i-did-not-see-that-one-coming-wes-hall.gif

Young niggas about their business need to be dodging these bed-wenches like turtle shells, let the oven clean itself of that filth.

19 year ago ls gets cut up let’s call her a bedwench because that’s totally gonna create real conversation. Yes u picked your side on these a while ago. I did mine as well. You like the division
Just a question, i like it but you don’t?

Bruh I want black people to heal this gender beef. Instead of celebrating us being killed because we dated outside.

I get y’all hate feminism and the mindset of black women but it’s not for me.
Son, I’ve said plenty of times in these rooms that I’m tired of the gender war as well. If maybe I didn’t? I’ll reiterate. I’m tired. It’s pointless. It leads to these back and forth conversations that go nowhere. I’ve been said it, and I’ve explained what my issue is. You yourself admitted you get it, the brick bitch is proof of that.

So again, I like it but you don’t?

Son, I’ve said plenty of times in these rooms that I’m tired of the gender war as well. If maybe I didn’t? I’ll reiterate. I’m tired. It’s pointless. It leads to these back and forth conversations that go nowhere. I’ve been said it, and I’ve explained what my issue is. You yourself admitted you get it, the brick bitch is proof of that.

So again, I like it but you don’t?

Ok

Yeah that’s what I thought. This is what I be talking about. We not gonna have a real conversation until we ready to have some real conversation

Bruh y’all niggas don’t like the black women that I defend. This is not related to brick girl lying. She was 19 and killed. Even bringing gender war into the conversation was wild by ninety nine.

It’s like y’all do the same shit them women in twitter do with the bullet bag.

If you want to talk about how dangerous a date can be for young women we can do that.

Back