Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman caught the dude that stole her Benz, drags him by his dreads.

Fuck you mean "johnny come lately" when I'm the OP??? Nothing to add to the thread??? Bruh... This is MY THREAD.

The "F" posts are mine.
I'm the originator of 'em.
In other words, I'm original.

Keep up. You're new here but that doesn't mean shit.
You making a thread ain't got nothing to do with adding on to other people's comments on some lame ass negative shit. Here's a cookie for copying a story from Google GTFO

I fucked this chick from Brightmoor who tried to have me jumped cuz I dropped her right before I left for college. Shorty was crazy calling me from different numbers and I was all the way in Virginia
That's what you get for phuckin around with a Brightmoor chick...shit was bound to go left lol

I fucked this chick from Brightmoor who tried to have me jumped cuz I dropped her right before I left for college. Shorty was crazy calling me from different numbers and I was all the way in Virginia

I never fucked around with Brightmoor hoes for good reason. Heard too many stories about broads on that end of Fenkell.

Stop for a second and Detroit niggas walk me thru wtf kind of establishment

I saw jewelry, food benches, and the barber chairs all within like 10 steps

what in the ghetto, unsanitary, low key genius spot is that ? Flea market?

if it’s black owned, dope though

Stop for a second and Detroit niggas walk me thru wtf kind of establishment

I saw jewelry, food benches, and the barber chairs all within like 10 steps

what in the ghetto, unsanitary, low key genius spot is that ? Flea market?

if it’s black owned, dope though

Don't know who owns it, but 7 Days West is a flea market of sorts. I think they try to refer to it as a "mini mall", but flea market is more fitting. And you're right, food, clothes, shoes, check cashing, salon, barber shop... alladat shit.

Think of a small scale Slauson swap meet if you from Cali or Big T plaza in Oak Cliff.
real spill

i've never been to Oak Cliff mall, but im in a group chat with a buncha niggas that live in Dallas thats from here and none of them have ever had anything good to say about Oak Cliff lol

real spill

i've never been to Oak Cliff mall, but im in a group chat with a buncha niggas that live in Dallas thats from here and none of them have ever had anything good to say about Oak Cliff lol

They are right. Ain’t nothing good to say about it lol.

Back