Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman caught the dude that stole her Benz, drags him by his dreads.

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

I really wish this kind of shit would happen more often. I can't fuckin' stand a thief. Folks outchea working hard to get their shit tight and some low life ass muhfucka comes through and just steals it from 'em. They all need their asses beaten and some bones broken.

mercedes-thief-suspect.jpg

:yikes1:

gotdamn shame the bitchass police couldnt do their fuckin jobs and she had to do detective work n shit on her own to get her shit back
While my shit wasn't stolen. I was recently involved in a car accident. MF pulls out in front of me, I try to avoid him but hit the back end of their car.They go off into the ditch but keep going and pull off. Whole thing on video. Police don't do anything 😒. Never thought a hit and run 😤would happen to me.

I really wish this kind of shit would happen more often. I can't fuckin' stand a thief. Folks outchea working hard to get their shit tight and some low life ass muhfucka comes through and just steals it from 'em. They all need their asses beaten and some bones broken.
I agree but remember it’s some on here who feel like dont get it if you can’t hold it.

In the spirit of T-Pain, Be original my guy.Type something else. You a Johnny come lately ,don't have anything of value to add to thread. You better not ever have one grammatical error in your posts.View attachment 587913

Fuck you mean "johnny come lately" when I'm the OP??? Nothing to add to the thread??? Bruh... This is MY THREAD.

The "F" posts are mine.
I'm the originator of 'em.
In other words, I'm original.

Keep up. You're new here but that doesn't mean shit.

Back