Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Accused of Killing Her 7-Year-Old Son Wanted to Start ‘a New Life’

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

35-year-old San Jose, California woman Samantha Moreno Rodriguez is accused of k*lling her 7-year-old son and then dumping his body, and police say she did it to start “a new life.”

KLAS reports that Moreno Rodriguez is believed to have k*lled her son, Liam Husted, and later dumped his body in Mountain Springs just outside of Las Vegas. She was arrested earlier this month in Denver, after hikers in the area discovered the body of a then-unidentified child near some bushes by a dirt road. She also left a message to the father of her child before Husted was found dead, in which she wrote, “I’m going to try and get a house for Liam and I, and we can talk about this in the future.”

“There’s every indication that when she left San Jose that she was intending on starting a new life," authorities from the Las Vegas Metro Homicide team explained. When she was arrested, homicide Lt. Ray Spencer said that she "was dressed up and had makeup." She was arrested earlier this month while eating at a restaurant with a man.

This bitch is evil. You got a new life alright. Couldn't give up the rights to a family member? Adoption?
People are so embarrassed to give up their kids because of shame but would commit murder instead. What would you rather shamed and free or locked up? Smmfh.

You'd be surprised how many women feel just like that POS...

All women don't naturally have "motherly instinct"...or are nurturing

Many, MANY women are "performative" mothers and have children because "that's what women are supposed to do" or to keep a man...and others are just straight up neglectful

Google "scary mommy confessional"...these chicks are out here HATING their lives with kids, husbands/boyfirends

They better throw the book at this bitch and I hope they lock her up with the most savage of inmates in whatever prison she's sent to

RIP little Liam...sleep with the angels, baby😢

Many, MANY women are "performative" mothers and have children because "that's what women are supposed to do" or to keep a man...and others are just straight up neglectful

Google "scary mommy confessional"...these chicks are out here HATING their lives with kids, husbands/boyfirends

They better throw the book at this bitch and I hope they lock her up with the most savage of inmates in whatever prison she's sent to

Facts. Not just women either. Weve seen stories of fathers leaving their kids behind and run when shit pops off.

Yea I was just wondering, sad though
Yes, it's incredibly sad...that poor baby
Facts. Not just women either. Weve seen stories of fathers leaving their kids behind and run when shit pops off.
We know this...and we almost expect it from men and are hardly ever surprised when we see/hear about it when it happens

But I was making a point about women because there's an expectation that we MUST have children and that we are nurturing and caring JUST BECAUSE we're women and that isn't true...women are also human beings

Bottom line...men and women are SOCIALIZED differently...the expecations, the gender roles are pushed on us from birth...men are "this way" JUST BECAUSE it's "how boys/men are"...women are "that way" JUST BECAUSE it's "how girls/women are"...NO, it's because of how we're socialized

Yes, it's incredibly sad...that poor baby

We know this...and we almost expect it from men and are hardly ever surprised when we see/hear about it when it happens

But I was making a point about women because there's an expectation that we MUST have children and that we are nurturing and caring JUST BECAUSE we're women and that isn't true...women are also human beings

Bottom line...men and women are SOCIALIZED differently...the expecations, the gender roles are pushed on us from birth...men are "this way" JUST BECAUSE it's "how boys/men are"...women are "that way" JUST BECAUSE it's "how girls/women are"...NO, it's because of how we're socialized

All facts

Add this to the list of why it's best as the old saying goes to "marry before you carry". Alot of women do this shit too often expecting it workout with a guy & get the ring later. Thats a bad gamble. Keep all your WHAT IFs & do shit the right way. Chances of single mothers getting Wifed are slim to NONE. That's why she did this 🥶

Close thread

Back