Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman abandons child on doorstep

SoulRattler be lookin like this lately

latest

But what happened after that? Did they find him in the morning? Did she come back? Did I not watch the video long enough?

She could say she was watching till the door open

The momma was there I bet in the car or some shit

Apparently the mother of the child was in the hospital and her friend was taking care of the child and drop the child off at the wrong house

Ion believe that. Who drops a child off somewhere and not ensure thet make it inside safe?

Right? Like even if it was the right house who's going to just ding dong ditch a whole 2 year old in the middle of the night?

tryna make that ladies free before 11... lol I kno I ain't shit

Let me beat that one poster to the punch:

"The father is at fault because he should've known the woman he impregnated would have such an irresponsible friend.

Also he should have owned the house she dropped the kid off at... cheap ass nigga"

This nigga got an infinite war against women.

The father is at fault because he should've known the woman he impregnated would have such an irresponsible friend.

Also he should have owned the house she dropped the kid off at... cheap ass nigga

why she smiling?
and why she carrying the kid like that?
and why she run?

this is fuck shit
I was just thinking the same. Why does she look so happy doing fucked up shit? I'm surprised there isn't a corresponding ig post on her page with her in the car dying laughing afterwards. With friends like these...

Back