• The Hughleys

• Malcolm and Eddie

• All of Us

• Homeboys In Outer Space

• The Game

• Meet The Browns

• One on One

Results are only viewable after voting.
U tripping bruh. It's a couple classics on there I fucked with hanging with Mr. Cooper, Game, and Malcolm and Eddie. But you right on point with those tyler Perry shows. I don't think I ever laughed one time at one joke
Classics? Relax my guy lol

Me And The Boys missing, That's My Mama missing, 704 Hauser missing, Arsenio missing, Between Brothers missing, Cleghorne missing...

Did y'all even watch TV??? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many garbage ass Black sitcoms came out for one season and only a few episodes it ain't even funny.

Me And The Boys missing, That's My Mama missing, 704 Hauser missing, Arsenio missing, Between Brothers missing, Cleghorne missing...

Did y'all even watch TV??? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many garbage ass Black sitcoms came out for one season and only a few episodes it ain't even funny.

You mad you were the only one who subjected yourself to bullshit. I guess you did that so we didn’t have to go through that.

You mad you were the only one who subjected yourself to bullshit. I guess you did that so we didn’t have to go through that.
Bruh, UPN was a wasteland for Black sitcoms in the 90's. I used to give everyone at least two episodes before tapping out. Lotta them shits only lasted 6 or 7 episodes before getting canned.

Bruh, UPN was a wasteland for Black sitcoms in the 90's. I used to give everyone at least two episodes before tapping out. Lotta them shits only lasted 6 or 7 episodes before getting canned.

Oh you don’t gotta tell me about the United Plantation Network lol. Between that and the WB they were the black sitcom graveyard. I just avoided watching the majority of the failures.

At least those shows had opportunities to succeed unlike now.

idk bout dope af, but it was solid.

It had potential during s1 when it was more geared towards adults. But then during s2 it became more of a kids show

I mean I was watching it as a kid, so I cant really remember it too well but I do remember it being a staple TV program of my childhood...

Back