Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Woat Album Tournament (Rd1): Nastradamus vs Yeeeah Baby

Worse Album?

• Nastradamus

• Yeeeah Baby

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nastradamus isn't as bad as people say it is.

It wasn't anywhere near as good as Illmatic or It Was Written, but those albums were 5 mic classics.

And he dropped two albums in the same year so it seemed like he was spreading himself thin.

But the album itself was probably 3.5 mics, which isn't that bad.

Never heard Yeah Baby

I'm going with Nastradamus. I put it on the same level as Immobilarity in that its not a horrible album, just wasn't what I was expecting or wanted it to be when it dropped.

That said, I still like Yeeeah Baby better. I also think this is a little unfair. I could be wrong, but I thought Pun died before he finished Yeeeah Baby. It's not necessarily the album he wanted to drop. It's the album circumstances made them drop.

100% is my shit!

Nastradamus is a weak lp but there are some bangers, Come Get Me, Family, Life We Chose, Project Windows, Shoot em up

I guess I'll pick Yeah Baby 🤷🏿‍♂️

It really wasn't that bad. It was probably one of the top 10 Hip Hop albums released that year. Not top 5, but top 10.

I know a certain label released tons of albums that year and Nastradamus has more replay value than every album that label released.

Both albums are terrible. Gave Yeah Baby another listen a few months ago and it is still bad. Nastradamus I haven't listened to since it first came out.

Back