WK 9: TNF - Carolina Panthers v. Pittsburgh Steelers

Mccaffrey a beast, so is this conner kid. But it begs the question. Is it the backs or is this Oline and the system set up for RBs to succeed. I remember Deangelo Williams was eating too when Bell was out. Ben Roth really spreads the offenses w his deep throws and Brown is often seeing double n triple coverage

Panthers Defense is str8 ass. Giants put up 30 on them...thats all u need to know. That secondary wide open. Niggas shouldve just paid Norman and scooped up a decent safety in FA or draft

Let that had been Tom Brady how TJ Watt just sacked Cam. Refs woulda been throwin' up flags like gang members. smh

You all cant get out of your feelings about brady huh..

Remind me who clay matthews sacked on 2 different occasions and they called a b.s. roughing the passer on?

Yea it wasnt Brady...u already know running QBs ...dont get whistle sometimes...

Not fair, but that's how they be doing it..

This defense exactly why I bet Carolina ain't getting outta wildcard weekend

Reid aint a dirty player at all man.

He didnt try to hit Ben in the head like that man

They could have gave him a warning. And they should have called a UC on Pouncey too

Steelers my squad but I dont ignore bullshit

Man fuck this shit the whole team playing like shit. Cam forgot how to pick up a blitz Oline can't block, Dline can't tackle LB's are all lost Secondary can't run with the WR's and the special teams don't know WTF going into. Crank the bus up b and leave

SMH. Put up a fight Panthers. Rae Carruth is rollin over in his halfway house.