WK 9: TNF - Carolina Panthers v. Pittsburgh Steelers

In his halfway house..ha ha.

Damn though, a half a hunnit on em'

Cac’s are tryin to go in on Eric Reid online. Dude can’t get a break. He gonna be fucked with the rest of his career.

death
taxes
sean lee injury
artie burns penalty

You all cant get out of your feelings about brady huh..

Remind me who clay matthews sacked on 2 different occasions and they called a b.s. roughing the passer on?

Yea it wasnt Brady...u already know running QBs ...dont get whistle sometimes...

Not fair, but that's how they be doing it..

Eh, I just used Brady as an example.

That could have been Kirk, Brees, AR, hell even Mahomes and that would have been a penalty.

And yeah, that was the point I was making, For Cam to be one of the faces of the league, refs treat him like he's a JAG. I don't give a fuck if he's a runs a lot, he damn sho ain't runnin' get his ass walloped in the pocket. Just simply call a spade a spade.

The only QB who the refs let get WWE Summer Slammed is Eli..... They don't give a fuck about him and his concrete feet havin' ass. LOLOLOL

Reactions: oldman_Ghost!
Am I watching Madden? The put over half a hunnid on these bussas. Steelers deserve the division.

Reactions: Love
You all cant get out of your feelings about brady huh..

Remind me who clay matthews sacked on 2 different occasions and they called a b.s. roughing the passer on?

Yea it wasnt Brady...u already know running QBs ...dont get whistle sometimes...

Not fair, but that's how they be doing it..
do you have to respond every-time Brady name is mention?

How this game played out makes me even more furoos that the Panthers beat the Bengals how they did.

Bengals really should have beat the Steelers.

death
taxes
sean lee injury
artie burns penalty

That draft class full of 1st round busts at CB. Don't 4get about Eli Apple and that Hargreaves kid from Tampa. Far as secondary altogether. Joseph from the raiders was in that draft too. Not sure how that Neal guy doing from Atlanta but he was in that draft too

That draft class full of 1st round busts at CB. Don't 4get about Eli Apple and that Hargreaves kid from Tampa. Far as secondary altogether. Joseph from the raiders was in that draft too. Not sure how that Neal guy doing from Atlanta but he was in that draft too

Neal is out for the year w/ knee injury (happened early in the season), but dude is damn good safety!

A lot of Falcons fans didn't really know who he was when they drafted him and didn't like the pick, but they luv him now.

Neal is out for the year w/ knee injury (happened early in the season), but dude is damn good safety!

A lot of Falcons fans didn't really know who he was when they drafted him and didn't like the pick, but they luv him now.

Ok. Only thing I seen from the guy is when he popped Cam Newton in front of the endzone last year. Cam stay getting hit sticked

Funny thing is a lot of Steelers fans including myself wanted Apple.