WK 4: TNF - Minnesota Vikings vs. LA Rams

Joe Buck great

Yall tripping

I dont like him but he good in the booth

Joe Buck/iRobot is just a guy that got his job because of his daddy. He doesn't comprehend an actual moment if it jabbed him in his dumb ass face (see David Tyree catch). He's generic, drab and monotone.

The most energy I've ever seen from him was when Randy fake moon'd the the GB crowd after he scored. That soft phuck was livid and still sounded like a damn Droid, talmbout "That is a DISGUSTING act...." U would have thought Moss brandished a gotdamn pistol out his pants and waved it @ everybody.

I could go on & on, but just know he a big ol' bitch that makes me want to knock food out of people's hands.

Joe Buck/iRobot is just a guy that got his job because of his daddy. He doesn't comprehend an actual moment if it jabbed him in his dumb ass face (see David Tyree catch). He's generic, drab and monotone.

The most energy I've ever seen from him was when Randy fake moon'd the the GB crowd after he scored. That soft phuck was livid and still sounded like a damn Droid, talmbout "That is a DISGUSTING act...." U would have thought Moss brandished a gotdamn pistol out his pants and waved it @ everybody.

I could go on & on, but just know he a big ol' bitch that makes me want to knock food out of people's hands.
I remember this LOL. I was like shut the fuck up.

Reactions: 313 Wayz